Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Frankfort vs. Bardstown

Featured Replies

b-town is a track team in pads plus a stingy d=big win

  • Replies 62
  • Views 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bardstown has the speed to stop Frankfort.

Bardstown has only given up 37 points the entire season

Bardstown has the speed to stop Frankfort.

 

Just like Frankfort has the speed to stop B-town.

 

I don't know if you been watching Frankfort lately but Tillman and Robinson got their mojo back.

Bardstown has only given up 37 points the entire season

 

I just took a peek at their schedule and they really haven't played anybody... :sleep:

Hip Hop, niether has Frankfort, they have been beaten by the teams that were anybody. I pick Bardstown 48-14. Tillman breaks one or two, but that is it.

Franklin co... 10-1, Danville...10-1. yea these are nobodys... :rolleyes:

  • Author

B-town is just like frankfort so whoever wants it the most will move on to the next round.

 

Except B-town is 11-0...

 

You have to give credit where its due...Bardstown may be the best team in the state this year. Frankfort definitley will have their hands full come Friday night, but ANYONE is beatable on any given night. The Panthers just have to go in and do what they do, and let the rest fall into place.

Except B-town is 11-0...

 

You have to give credit where its due...Bardstown may be the best team in the state this year. Frankfort definitley will have their hands full come Friday night, but ANYONE is beatable on any given night. The Panthers just have to go in and do what they do, and let the rest fall into place.

 

Thats it and thats all!!!!

Tillman.jpeg

Hip Hop, I know who you have played that is why I said you guys have been beaten by the teams that were anybody. I just don't see the fhs stength of schedule giving them an edge on anyone. No offense just my opinion.

Ok, well my opinion they should have beaten all 3 teams they lost to I just don't think they were mentally physical and spiritually ready those games Foley will have them more then ready.... You see Tillman got his mojo back!!! :banana:

Ok, well my opinion they should have beaten all 3 teams they lost to I just don't think they were mentally physical and spiritually ready those games Foley will have them more then ready.... You see Tillman got his mojo back!!! :banana:

 

 

I admire your loyalty but question your judgement of reality in two of those games. :thumb:

I admire your loyalty but question your judgement of reality in two of those games. :thumb:

 

Which 2?

What I saying is season is over so whatever happened week 1 to 10 is invalid.

  • Author
What I saying is season is over so whatever happened week 1 to 10 is invalid.

 

:lol: It is completely valid.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.