Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Frankfort vs. Bardstown

Featured Replies

You gotta be able to entertain. I enjoy getting a rise out of the downtown natives.

 

CSA my lack of accountability comment comes from the continous finger pointing and excuse making that I see when FHS loses, it happens everytime, I never hear a poster on here after a loss that doesn't point the finger in some direction. Whether it be that the school was just bigger, or the kids layed down, or the coaches made bad calls. It is nothing personal against FHS this happens in alot of programs, and yes at FCHS also.

I will go on record that CoachBuckett tells it like it is most of the time, but other than that no one.

 

I also understand that a high level of accountability whether by players, fans, or coaches is one of the things that takes time, and wins to develop, so I hope both of these young programs can improve in that area as they continue to improve.

  • Replies 62
  • Views 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author

CSA my lack of accountability comment comes from the continous finger pointing and excuse making that I see when FHS loses, it happens everytime, I never hear a poster on here after a loss that doesn't point the finger in some direction.

 

I remember a certain FHS/FCHS game two years ago where a questionable call was made and the County kids whined and cried for weeks about it because Little Ole FHS beat them...

 

If you are talking about players pointing fingers, thats going to happen. As for some of the posters on here, there are more than CoachBuckett that "tell it how it is" after a game, I guess you just choose to ignore that. Just because someone sees a certain situation differently than you do doesn't mean they are "pointing fingers."

We'll find out soon... Panthers and Tigers, really wish i could see this cat fight! I think Bardstown played through the tougher district, they stay undefeated.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.