Frankfort vs. Bardstown

TheDeuce

Tillman is average on defense at his best, he was a non factor when he played defense against FCHS, come on now FCHS picked on him last year when he was a db also. He is very undisciplined on defense. So a 3A school with worse players should win year in and year out?????? That makes no sense. Does Tillman work out very much? He gets hurt 3 0r 4 times a year? Good luck to FHS this week who has several good players not just Tillman.

I hope you guys beat Bardstown and get to play Danville for revenge!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tillman is average on defense at his best, he was a non factor when he played defense against FCHS, come on now FCHS picked on him last year when he was a db also. He is very undisciplined on defense. So a 3A school with worse players should win year in and year out?????? That makes no sense. Does Tillman work out very much? He gets hurt 3 0r 4 times a year? Good luck to FHS this week who has several good players not just Tillman.

I hope you guys beat Bardstown and get to play Danville for revenge!

:laugh: last season no they didn't Franklin co. ran cross routs and Frankfort's LB's who some really lineman couldn't play zone coverage.. He makes all county every year offense and defense. May have been the first person From Frankfort to ever get invited to Nike camp went as an RB and went with the DB's cause that's is where he will play on the next level. Please don't doubt him and yes Frankfort does have alot of other talented players but you must not know them that well. Tillman is more like the leader of the team and while he was down not everybody wants to step up and take his responsibility.

Oldone,

No accoutability, just where does that come from. I think that the coaches have tons of accountability. Just because you all started winning some games doesn't mean that you all don't either. From what I hear the accoutability levels aren't much higher on that side of town also. Good luck against the Bluebirds.

Let's not forget about the other players on the FHS team. Hip Hop, how do you think the other guys would feel if they see your threads that are focused completely on Tillman and Robinson? Yes they are good players, but what makes them excel is the play of their team-mates, I don't believe their achievements would exist without the other 9 on the field with them. As far as who's the best on offense/defense FC or FHS, I believe that DB Cameron Jouett deserves a mention since he is leading the county in interceptions for the season with 7 I think, Wells does a good job, Auberry, Pauley, Deaton, Slusher and the list goes on. The point is let's not forget the others, this game and all other games will be a TEAM effort, coaches and players.

:laugh: last season no they didn't Franklin co. ran cross routs and Frankfort's LB's who some really lineman couldn't play zone coverage.. He makes all county every year offense and defense. May have been the first person From Frankfort to ever get invited to Nike camp went as an RB and went with the DB's cause that's is where he will play on the next level. Please don't doubt him and yes Frankfort does have alot of other talented players but you must not know them that well. Tillman is more like the leader of the team and while he was down not everybody wants to step up and take his responsibility.

What schools have expressed an interest in Tillman?

I don't understand the accountability comment myself isn't this the first time in forever Franklin County has made it past the first round? Anyway thought this post was about Bardstown and Frankfort. Someone in an earlier post commented B-town is a track team in football uniforms I agree,that's why I'm sticking with this being the upset special of the week. I will agree with purplefrenzy in Tillman and Robinson do have a good supporting cast that's why it's called a team.For Frankfort to win all 11 must play well and the line must block much better than they did at Danville.I believe they will, Panthers win.

Tillman is more like the leader of the team and while he was down not everybody wants to step up and take his responsibility.

What responsibility does he have? If you are talking about running the football, I'd say there are several younger RB's on that team that would step up and take his spot in a heartbeat, if the situation called for such.

What responsibility does he have? If you are talking about running the football, I'd say there are several younger RB's on that team that would step up and take his spot in a heartbeat, if the situation called for such.

Lets me say this I'm not saying Tillman and robinson is all they have. If you want you can look back and look at all my post. There has been times were I mention serveral Frankfort players no saying Tillman or robinson, I wont and you cant make me defend my fam aginst the frankfort team I know and Alonzo know why he makes all county every year and why he made his 5000 mark this year. After one of the games Tillman was interview and he said " I couldnt do it with out my linemen".

CB may I ask what's there to be cracked up about I see no jokes speak no jokes.

Lets me say this I'm not saying Tillman and robinson is all they have. If you want you can look back and look at all my post. There has been times were I mention serveral Frankfort players no saying Tillman or robinson, I wont and you cant make me defend my fam aginst the frankfort team I know and Alonzo know why he makes all county every year and why he made his 5000 mark this year. After one of the games Tillman was interview and he said " I couldnt do it with out my linemen".

CB may I ask what's there to be cracked up about I see no jokes speak no jokes.

If anyone needs to look at your posts, its you...This entire thread you've been talking Tillman up beyond belief. Dont get me wrong, he is an excellent athlete, with potential that is through the roof, but the way you've been going about it has made it seem like you believe Frankfort's only weapon is Alonzo...You probably dont mean it to be that way, but that's how some of your posts have come off. The "Tillman's got his mojo back!!" and the "Nobody else would step up and take his responsibilities" seems like a shot at the team, IMO.