Two Big Rematches in Louisville Next Friday!

02Ram54

I'd love to see this as a double header, but that won't happen. Alas.

Still, a lot to be excited about:

Has Manual learned anything from their close losses? Will the game plan prepared for Victor Anderson make a difference now that Vic is actually playing? Will Glaser open it up more against the Crimsons, this time around? Can the Tigers stay focused, after so much success?

Is KJ Black going to be a difference maker this time around? Can Fern Creek get lucky again? Does Trinity stick to what worked before, or try a new wrinkle? Can Petrino be stopped?

This will be a fun week... :dancingpa

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was thinking about that earlier.

The biggest road block possible. After a rough game (yet a win nonetheless) can Manual get the premium gas needed to get past the Uncanny X-men? Gas is still pretty high.

X got a break, and Manual seems broke.

But I believe.

I DO believe in the comeback of a lifetime. The question is, does Manual?

We'll see.

Give 'em heck, Crimsons.

I don't imagine the game will be held at Manual Stadium. Maybe a double header at Trinity? Trinity vs. Fern Creek Manual Vs. St.X that would be a nice gate right there...

Anyway, I know ram2003 has pointed this out before, but for Manual to win the 4A crown and assuming the higher seeds win out, Manual would have to play St.X, then Male then Warren Central, then Trinity, all away. For those playing at home, those are the only four teams to have beaten Manual this year.

There is no High School stadium in the country that would have enough seating for a Manual-St.X , Trinity -Fern Creek double header! X-Manual would be played at Manual would it not? The DH would need at least 20,000 seats. Is Manuals' field in bad condition?

I am a UL season ticket holder but I will see my Tigers play on Friday night.

I`m a U of L season ticket holder and I will be at the Trinity FC Game!!!

We didn't want you all at the game anyway! :lol: :lol:

JK guys. :thumb: