Two Big Rematches in Louisville Next Friday!

02Ram54

The Rams would be playing the first Friday in December if they had Trinity's cream puff playoff schedule! Here is a visual reference for you:

:lol: :lol: :p :bunny:

Why don't you enlighten us as to why they didn't even advance past 6-4 Nelson "Cream puff" County last season? I guess you were too busy serving up North "Cream puff" Hardin to our friends over at X. Please make a valid point about how the one seed in the west had such a tougher opponent week one with Central Hardin as opposed to Simon Kenton. If the Dogs and Rams want easy opening opponents I suggest winning your district.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why don't you enlighten us as to why they didn't even advance past 6-4 Nelson "Cream puff" County last season? I guess you were too busy serving up North "Cream puff" Hardin to our friends over at X. Please make a valid point about how the one seed in the west had such a tougher opponent week one with Central Hardin as opposed to Simon Kenton. If the Dogs and Rams want easy opening opponents I suggest winning your district.

You know what's more embarrassing than early playoff losses? Early playoff losses on your home field to an also-ran that didn't even make it past Boone County. :eek: :lol:

Since the Rocks got mercilessly hammered 48-16 by 5th and 6th string Tigers on the big stage, I doubt they'd finish higher than 3rd in The Best District in the State. But this isn't about just the opening round opponent. It's about a team's playoff path. If the Rocks and the Rams traded places right now, the T players would be the ones preparing their wills and getting their affairs in order. Have another cream puff.

creampuffs3.jpg

^ I guess this would be a bad time to point out Beattys record vs. Male, St. X, and Manual..... so I won't. Re: where the game will be played I hear Butler, Seneca, and the tundra of St. X were all considered..... X will play it at Manual though and let the Rambos have their hallowed locker room. This will only fire up the Tigers more... which is something Manual really didn't want or need. Should have thought this one through a bit more gang.

You know what's more embarrassing than early playoff losses? Early playoff losses on your home field to an also-ran that didn't even make it past Boone County. :eek: :lol:

Since the Rocks got mercilessly hammered 48-16 by 5th and 6th string Tigers on the big stage, I doubt they'd finish higher than 3rd in The Best District in the State. But this isn't about just the opening round opponent. It's about a team's playoff path. If the Rocks and the Rams traded places right now, the T players would be the ones preparing their wills and getting their affairs in order. Have another cream puff.

First, if you are comparing Manual's post season experiences with that of the Rocks, you don't need my ridicule you need professional help. Trinity's loss to Dixie last year was a once in a long while occurance, while Manual's loss was business as usual. I hardly believe that the Crimsons would have fared any better than the rest of your vaunted district in the Finals against the victor of the East over the past few years.

It looks like the Rocks will get their chance to avenge that loss to the Tigers later on this season while you and your Ram friends are preparing for basketball. You never can tell, it just might turn out differently this time, stranger things have happened. Rumor has it that there will be some redistricting as soon as all this public/private issue is put to rest. I would suggest that either Male or Manual be shifted into Trinity's district. That would create a more level playing field for you poor down trodden victims of the murderous western bracket. Then Manual/Male would be a non-conference rivalry game like T/X, who knows maybe you guys could schedule the game at a time when it would draw a larger crowd. So after the season why don't Male and Manual flip a coin and the winner gets escape the west into creampuff city with the Rocks. X shouldn't be the only one that gets to beat you guys more than once a year. :lol:

^ I guess this would be a bad time to point out Beattys record vs. Male, St. X, and Manual..... so I won't. Re: where the game will be played I hear Butler, Seneca, and the tundra of St. X were all considered..... X will play it at Manual though and let the Rambos have their hallowed locker room. This will only fire up the Tigers more... which is something Manual really didn't want or need. Should have thought this one through a bit more gang.

I hope this isn't a joke about the contribution of a man recently departed that made that locker room possible, and who's name is on the front.

First, if you are comparing Manual's post season experiences with that of the Rocks, you don't need my ridicule you need professional help. Trinity's loss to Dixie last year was a once in a long while occurance, while Manual's loss was business as usual. I hardly believe that the Crimsons would have fared any better than the rest of your vaunted district in the Finals against the victor of the East over the past few years.

It looks like the Rocks will get their chance to avenge that loss to the Tigers later on this season while you and your Ram friends are preparing for basketball. You never can tell, it just might turn out differently this time, stranger things have happened. Rumor has it that there will be some redistricting as soon as all this public/private issue is put to rest. I would suggest that either Male or Manual be shifted into Trinity's district. That would create a more level playing field for you poor down trodden victims of the murderous western bracket. Then Manual/Male would be a non-conference rivalry game like T/X, who knows maybe you guys could schedule the game at a time when it would draw a larger crowd. So after the season why don't Male and Manual flip a coin and the winner gets escape the west into creampuff city with the Rocks. X shouldn't be the only one that gets to beat you guys more than once a year. :lol:

If anyone needs professional help, it is you, with your unnatural obsession with Manual...

And I think you can get your point across without personal attacks.

Thought what out? For the Rams to give into the almighty power known as St X and give them what they want? How do you know that it won't fire up the Rams more that X even had the gall to suggest that they be able to use Manual's home Joe Hutt locker room with Manual using the visiting locker room? Tak about having a huge set. I'm not suprised though.

Thought what out? For the Rams to give into the almighty power known as St X and give them what they want? How do you know that it won't fire up the Rams more that X even had the gall to suggest that they be able to use Manual's home Joe Hutt locker room with Manual using the visiting locker room? Tak about having a huge set. I'm not suprised though.

X is paying no rent Friday and is getting the gate and parking. Let the Rams be comfortable for they will need it.

X is paying no rent Friday and is getting the gate and parking. Let the Rams be comfortable for they will need it.

I would love to be a fly on the wall to get to hear Glaser's speech before this one. As if he needed any more incentive (imaginary or not) to give a fiery speech before the Manual game. :lol:

Was that a deal, whereby Manual got the home team creature comforts? Because, if so, that would explain why all the TRINITY fans are indignant, but X fans aren't commenting.

I can hear it also. Boys, we don't have a place to call our own YET and we HAVE to play here and they over there in the other locker room had the audacity to want THEIR locker room and THEIR sidelines. After all the sign outside says DUPONT MANUAL STADIUM. However, by the end of the night we will be able to chant "Whose house, Our house" as they take the yellow covers off the red pads that STAY on the goal posts. Then we can go back to RENTING again next week.