Two Big Rematches in Louisville Next Friday!

02Ram54

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As a matter of fact, according to Webster it isn't even a word let alone too big a word. Even if it is a word (and not listed in Websters, it could happen) the definition you give hardly makes it appropriate in the sentence. But thats niether here nor there. I have a real problem with how you are treating our friends at X. You gladly take their money but relegate them to second class status in this case. I'm sure they will make you pay in the best way possible by thumping the Crimsons out of the playoffs. They have earned the right to be the home team, in their home away from home. Yet Manual wants to pull rank on X in the only way they can. The class thing to do would be to defer to the district champs, but I guess that would be expecting too much.

Since X apparently has, why can't you get over it... :rolleyes:

As a matter of fact, according to Webster it isn't even a word let alone too big a word. Even if it is a word (and not listed in Websters, it could happen) the definition you give hardly makes it appropriate in the sentence. But thats niether here nor there. I have a real problem with how you are treating our friends at X. You gladly take their money but relegate them to second class status in this case. I'm sure they will make you pay in the best way possible by thumping the Crimsons out of the playoffs. They have earned the right to be the home team, in their home away from home. Yet Manual wants to pull rank on X in the only way they can. The class thing to do would be to defer to the district champs, but I guess that would be expecting too much.
What part of they chose the site don't you understand LSU?

Since X apparently has, why can't you get over it... :rolleyes:

Because we're bumbling neanderthals that need to be dealt with, as we are classless, talentless, and our existence is utterly pointless.

Come on guys, it's time to commit seppuku.

To my knowledge a renter does not assume ultimate control over any facility or rented object. The final decisions should always be that of the owner. I would not espect to rent a house and do anything I want to it, I would think that the permission would have to be given by the owner. I just do not understand the issues since their are other facilities available to play this game. Go rent Male or Butler and do all the things a home team could do in their OWN stadium. I think LSU is trying to stir the pot up. I guess someone will say, "this is not the same as renting a house because St. X won the district there are extenuating circumstances", etc. etc. etc.

Because we're bumbling neanderthals that need to be dealt with, as we are classless, talentless, and our existence is utterly pointless.

Come on guys, it's time to commit seppuku.

UHH you first. By the way who do you have listed as next of kin on your Life insurance policy? :sssh: :p

I hope all the Rams enjoy their final weekend of football. If X plays Male next week at Manual Stadium will they be allowed to sit on the home side? :lol: Who knows, maybe Manual will reserve the right to award the home stands and locker room to Male. :lol:

I hope all the Rams enjoy their final weekend of football. If X plays Male next week at Manual Stadium will they be allowed to sit on the home side? :lol: Who knows, maybe Manual will reserve the right to award the home stands and locker room to Male. :lol:

Hey LSU, I hear the Butler job is now open. Any ideas who will go after that sleeping Giant?

The Rams would be playing the first Friday in December if they had Trinity's cream puff playoff schedule! Here is a visual reference for you:

:lol: :lol: :p :bunny:

creampuffs3.jpg