Two Big Rematches in Louisville Next Friday!

02Ram54

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

why all the TRINITY fans are indignant, but X fans aren't commenting.

:confused: LSURock doesn't speak for all of us budd, the vast majority of us (myself included) could give a rat's butt about the situation. :sleep:

His judgement is that he probably feels it will give him something ELSE to use as motivation. He will ahve his team so upset that Manual wouldn't let them into the home locker room and not on the home sideline, they had earned that right blah, blah blah. Bottom line is it isn't their stadium. Wait 2-3 years then X can have your place.

:confused: LSURock doesn't speak for all of us budd, the vast majority of us (myself included) could give a rat's butt about the situation. :sleep:

I am but a simple fan thats sees a wrong and tries to right it, etc. etc. etc. :lol:

LSU Rock is now the authority on all that is wrong and/or right with something he obviously knows little or nothing about. All Hail LSU Rock. Maybe when he is finished solving this dilemna he can start on all the problems worldwide. If he has the spare time. I am sure that if the shoes were on different feet that his people would have the class to relinquish their homefield amenities and probably not act as childish as those people at Manual.

Hey LSURock, how about the winning of the Manual Trinity soccer game decides who gets home field at next years Manual Trinity game. We won so your boys have to change in the gym, we will use the Trinity fieldhouse and take the Trinity Sidelines. You work that out for us. K?

Hey LSURock, how about the winning of the Manual Trinity soccer game decides who gets home field at next years Manual Trinity game. We won so your boys have to change in the gym, we will use the Trinity fieldhouse and take the Trinity Sidelines. You work that out for us. K?

I'm not sure we'll be playing you guys next year. Stay tuned. :sssh:

I can't believe this one has degraded so far that somebody used the S word. :eek: :scared:

A mod needs to close this thread immediately. :D

I can't believe this one has degraded so far that somebody used the S word. :eek: :scared:

A mod needs to close this thread immediately. :D

I'm in complete agreement! I am not related to, nor do I even KNOW this ram95 character!

I'd be embarrassed to bring up Trinity/Manual in Soccer if I were you. You guys had home field for the playoffs and couldn't even get that right. The game had to be played on a practice field over on Male's campus. I did notice while watching Male beat you guys in football on TV that the field at Manual was lined for Soccer, but not used. Wonder why?

We had to put up with two straight years of playing that historic venue of yours, so lets at least play the final chapter under the lights at Marshall Stadium.

Hey Rock. Why the hatred for the Rams? You guys have won 2 of the 3 times you all have played. No reason to dislike them as far as I can tell. Far superior teams and your fans are better than everyone's elses so why can't you just live in your utopia and call it a season. Or could it be that you actually feel the Rams are not far from actually being able to pay with you all year in and year out and you have hatred from FEAR.

Hey Rock. Why the hatred for the Rams? You guys have won 2 of the 3 times you all have played. No reason to dislike them as far as I can tell. Far superior teams and your fans are better than everyone's elses so why can't you just live in your utopia and call it a season. Or could it be that you actually feel the Rams are not far from actually being able to pay with you all year in and year out and you have hatred from FEAR.

Wow, you're pretty deep for a guy with a whopping 16 posts. Let me set you straight, I don't have any hatred or fear of the Manual Crimsons. I don't even dislike them. In fact, I hope they win Friday. One bit of advice, take it easy on the sarcasm.