Two Big Rematches in Louisville Next Friday!

02Ram54

Nichols is the man. I can see how some people may not hit it off with him, but if you happen to get on his good side, you can appreciate his awesomeness.

He's like a pirate, he's just that cool.

Anyone who I have to "happen to get on their good side" is not someone I would choose to associate with.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nichols is the man. I can see how some people may not hit it off with him, but if you happen to get on his good side, you can appreciate his awesomeness.

I wonder if he fit in,in Shively? You know hypothetically speaking if he moved to that area.

I have my reasons for saying what I said which I will keep to myself as my father always told me if you can't say something nice about someone etc...

...and now Mr. Chairman I wish to surrrender the balance of my time to Tony Danza.

And my saying is "If you don't have anything nice to say....come sit next to me" :D :lol:

Don't get me wrong...I think he is a good coach!

Just seems to have a little....oh how do you say "Lively Shivley" in him :scared: And before you fire back at me...you know I have an opinion about many coaches....so don't go there :lol: :lol:

Don't get me wrong...I think he is a good coach!

Just seems to have a little....oh how do you say "Lively Shivley" in him :scared:

I think the most fair discription is that, despite his youth, he has the disposition of an old ball coach. More akin to a Bill Parcels or a Bill Belicheck, rather than a Pete Carroll.

The truth is no one would be saying diddly about it if he weren't making Manual a legitamite threat in the Louisville area.

I think the most fair discription is that, despite his youth, he has the disposition of an old ball coach. More akin to a Bill Parcels or a Bill Belicheck, rather than a Pete Carroll.

The truth is no one would be saying diddly about it if he weren't making Manual a legitamite threat in the Louisville area.

I mean no disrespect to your coach. I am glad to see what he has done with the Manual program. I am only stating an opinion of what I have seen of him.