Russell vs Mercer County Predictions

GOREDDEVILS

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coach McGlone once again shows why he is one of the best coaches in the state. It's amazing how good they are year after year. Russell continues their march to Papa Johns.

Russell 35

Mercer Co. 24

:dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa

It all happens in about 9 hours. Hope everyone gets to and from the game safely. That all of our boys (both teams) come out unharmed. We see a clean hard hitting football game, the way it is supposed to be played. And that Mercer takes one more step towards Papa John's. Good luck to all.

:lol: You mad because u got beat by Russell. Theres no way I could Root against a local team in the playoffs even if they beat us or not.

With that said ytou all lost to Boyd and we beat them. Either way Ashland wins tonight and Russell loses ( maybe). But good luck though.

I like Mercer Co. in this one by 3 TD's.

5 - Lexington Catholic

3- Ashland

3- Beechwood

1- Owensboro Catholic

1- Newport

1- Christian County

1- Madison Southern

1- Dunbar

1- Somerset

1- Russell

TB- 52 points

Here's your quote from today & I copied & pasted your King of the Carpet pick...Just where do you stand???

To me it's obvious...You don't like Russell & hope they lose so you say stuff like you did above...However, your brain tells you that they are the better team so when it's time to "put your money where you mouth is" (so to speak) in the contest you let your brain? take over you and pick Russell...I'm sorry that you don't have more to do than go on threads to try & stir stuff up...Your double talk, as proven by your quotes, shows why you have ZERO credibility on BGP...

You have the right to post on any thread you wish and that's the way it should be but please choose not to if all you want to do is create turmoil...It's that type of posting that has caused SEVERAL Ashland threads to be closed this year...We'd like to keep ours going if you don't mind...I have also spoken to many Ashland fans who wish guys like you would keep the threads on topic so GOOD discussion can go on...Thanks!!!