Russell vs Mercer County Predictions

GOREDDEVILS

whether I have "zero credibility" or not on BGP isnt what keeps me going. Guys like me are loyal fans that speak the truth about things. The other Ashland fans at times are blinded by Ashland colors.

What is the truth to you?? Do you really think Mercer will win or are you just hopeful?? I think all of us could respect you more if you came out and admitted it rather than hiding behind a computer and trying to stir things up...

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If me picking Russell to lose " stirs things up" then thats on you. I picked Russell to win at first then changed my mind after looking into Mercer Co.

Oh, I see...Let's take a look at a timeline of your picks:

11/06/05 10:32AM...You pick Mercer by 2 td's on this thread (had you already done your research??)

11/06/05 6:43pm...I guess you decided, "after looking into Mercer Co" that Russell was going to win after all because that's when you picked them in the King of the Carpet Contest

11/06/05 6:44pm to today at 10:54am ... More "looking into Mercer Co"

Today at 10:55am ... You now pick Mercer by 3 td's...I hope our coaches have access to the same info you so they can get the boys ready because you've added another TD to the spread...

I'm still waiting for the truth...I honestly don't care that you are NOW picking Mercer...That doesn't stir me up...I just like poking holes in your case!! :D

Man, you two just don't like each other. How about less of this and more talk about the game!

I agree. I think this will be a grind it out, Physical football game. I think someone earlier said it best when he said that whoever won this game will have a disadvantage in next weeks game, because they will be beat up.

Good luck Mercer (but not to good) :D and have a safe trip down and back.

A couple of times this year Russell has got off to a slow start but the teams they are playing when that happened were out maned. At this time of the year the teams that are playing one another are very good and Russell cant fall behing early. I think that Mercer has more team speed and they also dont throw the play well at all. But if they get that wing t going its hard to stop. Thats the key to this game - russell's running game vs Merscer's run stopping. Who ever wins this wins the game.

Man, you two just don't like each other. How about less of this and more talk about the game!

You guys totally missed the message...I have no clue who tomcatsalute is...I started out trying to appeal to the people who simply post to try & agitate...I would love to have nothing but good football talk on all threads...That was my point...I just couldn't resist responding to the inconsistencies in the responses...Been watching too much Matlock!! :D

Sorry for the distraction!!