Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sypher Found Guilty On All Accounts

Featured Replies

Earhart would have more luck using the insanity defense, especially after she turned the plea bargain.

Earhart would have more luck using the insanity defense, especially after she turned the plea bargain.

 

True story! :thumb:

Pitino celebrated for less than 15 seconds... :banana:

Pitino celebrated for less than 15 seconds... :banana:

 

Reports are that he is heading to a local Italian Restaurant to celebrate.

Reports are that he is heading to a local Italian Restaurant to celebrate.

 

He apparently was gone from there within fifteen seconds.

Ms. Sypher did not testify and her defense team did not call a single witness. Considering the fact they were going against the United States of America and Rick Pitino, it is hard to fathom not accepting the plea bargain.

How much prison time are you guys expecting?

 

15 seconds to life... :D

15 seconds to life... :D

 

:lol: I knew something like that was coming.

:lol: I knew something like that was coming.

 

That's not exactly what she said... :D

:lol: I knew something like that was coming.

That's what she said.

I see that Rick's 15 second venture landed him in the Urban Dictionary. I believe they call it a Sticky Ricky.

I see that Rick's 15 second venture landed him in the Urban Dictionary. I believe they call it a Sticky Ricky.

 

New meaning to the phrase two pumps and a shiver... :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.