Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sypher Found Guilty On All Accounts

Featured Replies

The outcome is no surprise at all.

Pitino's teams have always been know for their spurtability.

The talk around Louisville is that she will get 6 to 8 years. I don't know if the federal system, with its complex sentencing guidelines, has early release (no pun intended) options such as shock probation or parole for these multiple convictions.

The talk around Louisville is that she will get 6 to 8 years. I don't know if the federal system, with its complex sentencing guidelines, has early release (no pun intended) options such as shock probation or parole for these multiple convictions.

 

She needs to have to stay at least 5 of those years. What Pitino did was not right by any means (to his family anyway) but what she tried to do to him was about as low as it gets. Because of greed she put a lot of people through difficult and stressful times and she needs to pay the piper for her crimes.

Both parties got what they deserved in my opinion. Pitino was unfaithful and has his name and reputation ruined. Sypher is insane, took advantage of a weak man in order to obtain some cash. Hopefully a few years in prison is enough time to realize her mistakes. I hope they both learn from the situation.

 

No winners here though, the families of both sides lose in this one.

She made a mistake and said so. She has a lot of problems, but did she actually hurt anyone? She had an affair with a guy with money and saw greed, but 7/8 years in prison, give me a break. We all have seen people spend less time for a manslaughter charge.

 

Once I saw the photos of her four boys and daughter I felt sorry for them. You can't pick and chose your family. And if anyone cannot feel for these kids, well you need to look in the mirror. She needs to be punished (two years probation after shock for 30 days) but so does the Coach. He should be fired and if isn't then the President should fire the AD Mr. Jurich.

 

Alabama fired its Coach because the man had women (two) in his hotel room, but he said he never had relations with them. He was mid 50s which I am. There was no doubt he was gonna go, but the Louisville Coach gets a pat on the back for being honest from the AD...what a joke. A child was aborted for the love of God!

The talk around Louisville is that she will get 6 to 8 years. I don't know if the federal system, with its complex sentencing guidelines, has early release (no pun intended) options such as shock probation or parole for these multiple convictions.

 

You must serve at least 85% of your sentence in the federal system. The sentencing guidelines are now just that - guidelines/recommendations for the judge. It used to be that judges were required to stay within the guidelines, which is based on a whole range of criteria - seriousness of the offense, dollar loss, number of victims, extent of injury(ies), past criminal record, acceptance of responsibility, etc.... There are scores assigned for each category and the total score decides your sentencing range. Nowadays, however, judges are no longer obligated to stay within the range and you more regularly (though still not frequently) see them deviate from this range. For instance, I have two people that I investigated for theft that are being sentenced at the end of this month and the sentencing guidelines call for a sentence of 30-36 months. But I feel pretty certain the judge is going to go outside of that range and give them both a higher sentence due to some obstructive behavior on their part.

I think she gets 24 months. With 18 months being diverted. Probation for 5 years and has to pay court cost. Does six months comes home to her family.

 

As for Rick, He has been given life. For the rest of his life he has to look his family in the face and always wonder if they forgive him. I am sure this wasn't his first cheating experience. There have always been rumors about him even when he was at UK. Hopefully this has woke him up.

 

As a Cardinal fan he has 2 years to get this thing back going or I will be ready for a coaching change.

She made a mistake and said so. She has a lot of problems, but did she actually hurt anyone? She had an affair with a guy with money and saw greed, but 7/8 years in prison, give me a break. We all have seen people spend less time for a manslaughter charge.

 

Once I saw the photos of her four boys and daughter I felt sorry for them. You can't pick and chose your family. And if anyone cannot feel for these kids, well you need to look in the mirror. She needs to be punished (two years probation after shock for 30 days) but so does the Coach. He should be fired and if isn't then the President should fire the AD Mr. Jurich.

 

Alabama fired its Coach because the man had women (two) in his hotel room, but he said he never had relations with them. He was mid 50s which I am. There was no doubt he was gonna go, but the Louisville Coach gets a pat on the back for being honest from the AD...what a joke. A child was aborted for the love of God!

 

I'm surprised Rick hasn't lost his job too. Not because of the event, because it's been known for years he's had encounters/affairs. However, the piece that I would have suspected to cost him his job is the assistant and his salary.

 

It's really a shame that someone that most people would say "has it all" in the form of money, a family, respect in the basketball world would throw things away for 15 seconds.

Edited by bluegrass
spelling

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.