Shark Week 2010

TrueBlueWildcat

I know, it bugs me too man. It's like people put on their poser cap for a week and act all interested in guys diving in with Great Whites, River Sharks, and really good stories about peoples experiences with sharks. I just don't see the interest? I bet no one even cares the other 51 weeks...

Did you really just use the word 'poser' when referring to sharks? :lol: Is there a group of shark lovers who feel they're the only ones entitled to watch shows and enjoy shark stuff and hate it when shark week comes because of the bandwagon shark fans? If you don't like it then don't watch it, why would you possibly care if other people enjoy watching television based around sharks?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you really just use the word 'poser' when referring to sharks? :lol: Is there a group of shark lovers who feel they're the only ones entitled to watch shows and enjoy shark stuff and hate it when shark week comes because of the bandwagon shark fans? If you don't like it then don't watch it, why would you possibly care if other people enjoy watching television based around sharks?

This entire post just made me laugh out loud! :lol: "Get off the bandwagon, you shark-lovah posers!"

I know, it bugs me too man. It's like people put on their poser cap for a week and act all interested in guys diving in with Great Whites, River Sharks, and really good stories about peoples experiences with sharks. I just don't see the interest? I bet no one even cares the other 51 weeks...

Well I certainly hope that I'm not offending anyone by watching something that interests me, that's the last thing I'd wanna do. First time I've ever been called a poser too, and its over enjoying watching a few documentaries about sharks? lol.

Are you sure you didn't mean to talk about posers in the Jersey Shore thread? That seems a little more appropriate lol.