KY Sr. All-Stars 90 KY Jr. All-Stars 89 @ Franklin County

I wasn't at the game so I can't comment, but for those who are downing Pittman because of ONE all star game, you obviously haven't seen him play much. It doesn't surprise me he was trash talking, that's just his game. He plays with a swagger. Some like it, some don't. It's never going to change but the kid has been first team all state the past two years, so not much you can say.

When the lights come on against the Indiana Sr. All Stars, you'll see a different player. This game meant absolutely nothing to him.

Too bad. I enjoy watching kids that play every play of every game.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't at the game so I can't comment, but for those who are downing Pittman because of ONE all star game, you obviously haven't seen him play much. It doesn't surprise me he was trash talking, that's just his game. He plays with a swagger. Some like it, some don't. It's never going to change but the kid has been first team all state the past two years, so not much you can say.

When the lights come on against the Indiana Sr. All Stars, you'll see a different player. This game meant absolutely nothing to him.

Is he planning on playing in shoes on Friday?

Walter - I always like to see a local guy do well, and have been a fan of his game for a while, but from the games I saw him, seemed to me the bigger the game (ravalry, tourney, etc), the more he was into it, and the more he did some of those negative things that people associate with him. Granted I have only seen him play a 15 or so times, but that is the opinion that I formed based on my observations. Again, I am really hoping he matures and does great at the JUCO in Florida and is able to go play for Huggs.

I don't mean to down anyone, but from my observation, I just don't like his attitude. I do like R. Johnson's game. I said first of last season that Johnson was one of the top recruits in that class and I still think that.