Jordan Shanklin 14

Donovan Kates 11

George Fant 8

Anthony Hickey 6

Robbie Stenzel 6

Timmy Knipp 3

Vinny Zollo 3

Remy Abell 2

Will they institute a "mercy rule" for the Indiana series this year? Running clock maybe?

Just got back from the game. The Juniors had the game won, up one with around 8 seconds to go. Bad choice to try and dunk the ball, and not many fouls called on that end. The Seniors rebounded and went down to score and win by 1.

All stars games are hard to watch sometimes. Some want to be the stars and not play team ball. Impressed with Justice, He had his points, but also like 7 assists. He sees the floor well and made some great passes. Enjoyed watching him play.

Just got back from the game. The Juniors had the game won, up one with around 8 seconds to go. Bad choice to try and dunk the ball, and not many fouls called on that end. The Seniors rebounded and went down to score and win by 1.

All stars games are hard to watch sometimes. Some want to be the stars and not play team ball. Impressed with Justice, He had his points, but also like 7 assists. He sees the floor well and made some great passes. Enjoyed watching him play.

Meanwhile, Indiana's seniors rip the Indiana juniors by a score of 125 to 89 led by Thomas.

IMO Chane Behanan was the best player on the floor. Pitman tried trash talking him to no avail. Behanan was simply too strong. Also impressed with Justice, very quick, great ball handler, sees the floor very well.

He is very strong, but very bad choice on his part to try and take on the whole team and dunk the ball and miss, when you are up by 1 with 8 seconds to go. Got to play smarter than that. To me, Justice was the best on the floor. Team player, gets his teammates involved and knows when to take his shoots.

Also noticed the refs telling Pitman to knock off the trash talking.

IMO Chane Behanan was the best player on the floor. Pitman tried trash talking him to no avail. Behanan was simply too strong. Also impressed with Justice, very quick, great ball handler, sees the floor very well.

Remy Abell, and IU recruit, only with 2 points? Fanofthe11th, what's the scoop there?

Bad decision to shoot the ball with 10 seconds in the game and having the lead. Didn't enjoy watching the game, too much individual play. Typical ALL STAR game.

He is very strong, but very bad choice on his part to try and take on the whole team and dunk the ball and miss, when you are up by 1 with 8 seconds to go. Got to play smarter than that. To me, Justice was the best on the floor. Team player, gets his teammates involved and knows when to take his shoots.

Also noticed the refs telling Pitman to knock off the trash talking.

You have to be kidding me right? LOL

Pittman is back to his old self, looks like a leopard doesnt change his spots.

[/b]

You have to be kidding me right? LOL

Pittman is back to his old self, looks like a leopard doesnt change his spots.

Pittman unlaced his shoes at one point during the game because Listerman sat him due to foul trouble. When Listerman came back to put him in, he was slow to get up and had to lace his shoes back up and just played lazy basketball the rest of the game. When he fouled out, he unlaced and even took off his shoes going to the team huddle in only his socks. I was very impressed with Behanan as he was the best player on the floor as he can do it all. I was very disappointed in Knipp's play as he played very lazy and did not look like he was trying at all. As for the Seniors, Justice was the best player on the floor for them. Epley was a nice suprise as he played well. Listerman plays a few guys a little too much in my opinion, hint Barnhill and Pittman. Pittman pouts way too much and is a liablity when he does that. Would like to see Hall and Evans play more in the series as they played well today. Sewell looks rusty after coming off his surgery. Hope the KY team can keep it somewhat close on Friday. Go KY!

Pittman unlaced his shoes at one point during the game because Listerman sat him due to foul trouble. When Listerman came back to put him in, he was slow to get up and had to lace his shoes back up and just played lazy basketball the rest of the game. When he fouled out, he unlaced and even took off his shoes going to the team huddle in only his socks. I was very impressed with Behanan as he was the best player on the floor as he can do it all. I was very disappointed in Knipp's play as he played very lazy and did not look like he was trying at all. As for the Seniors, Justice was the best player on the floor for them. Epley was a nice suprise as he played well. Listerman plays a few guys a little too much in my opinion, hint Barnhill and Pittman. Pittman pouts way too much and is a liablity when he does that. Would like to see Hall and Evans play more in the series as they played well today. Sewell looks rusty after coming off his surgery. Hope the KY team can keep it somewhat close on Friday. Go KY!

I agree, he was not at his usual form last night.

So what other big men are you going to put on the floor? Seen both of them play alot this year and would have to say they are the favorites of the big men on this team

I wasn't at the game so I can't comment, but for those who are downing Pittman because of ONE all star game, you obviously haven't seen him play much. It doesn't surprise me he was trash talking, that's just his game. He plays with a swagger. Some like it, some don't. It's never going to change but the kid has been first team all state the past two years, so not much you can say.

When the lights come on against the Indiana Sr. All Stars, you'll see a different player. This game meant absolutely nothing to him.

I wasn't at the game so I can't comment, but for those who are downing Pittman because of ONE all star game, you obviously haven't seen him play much. It doesn't surprise me he was trash talking, that's just his game. He plays with a swagger. Some like it, some don't. It's never going to change but the kid has been first team all state the past two years, so not much you can say.

When the lights come on against the Indiana Sr. All Stars, you'll see a different player. This game meant absolutely nothing to him.

Walter-now that he has graduated-let me say you defend Pittman way too much. I have seen him play dozens of times, and while there is no doubt he has a wealth of talent, there is equally no doubt that he believes he is better than he is. The trash talking will hold him back from advancing his career to the fullest. My hope for him is that he doesn' t end up like many others that had a world of talent, but unfortunately lacked in other very important areas to acheive his fullest potential.