Dinkle Sues CovCath???!!!!

scout

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. The claims in the lawsuit would differ from your first point.

2. Tom has always made his feelings towards the administration well known to many.

1. You claim anything in a lawsuit, even if the facts disprove the claim.

One of the claims is he was treated different.

Alex misses a lot of school, but graduates on time.

CovCath requires every student to perform community service, with the support of the administration other student where aloud to perform his hours.

In talking with other students, Alex was given all help he needed.

2. Was Dinkle problem with the administration before or after graduation.

If his problem begins with his wife not able to attend, by court order , or not accepting the Scholarship money

which would be a PR problem for CovCath.

But neither involved how Alex was treated during school.

2. Was Dinkle problem with the administration before or after graduation.

If his problem begins with his wife not able to attend, by court order , or not accepting the Scholarship money

which would be a PR problem for CovCath.

But neither involved how Alex was treated during school.

Before.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Not on this lawsuit but obviously there is news on this situation in the papers. Apparently the victim's mother confronted and allegedly assaulted the Dinkle family in a chance meeting that occurred at the Aronoff. The Dinkles filed a complaint with Cincinnati police. Then a few days later the victim's mother filed a complaint also claiming she had been assaulted by Mrs. Dinkle. The newspaper said there was some sort of email that was circulated by Tom Dinkle following the incident.

Not on this lawsuit but obviously there is news on this situation in the papers. Apparently the victim's mother confronted and allegedly assaulted the Dinkle family in a chance meeting that occurred at the Aronoff. The Dinkles filed a complaint with Cincinnati police. Then a few days later the victim's mother filed a complaint also claiming she had been assaulted by Mrs. Dinkle. The newspaper said there was some sort of email that was circulated by Tom Dinkle following the incident.

Glad this thread made it back around. Didn't realize it at the time but I've actually been to the Dinkle household and that's about all I'm gonna say about that.

Anybody heard a peep about this?

I am extremely disappointed in our BGP community! I had to read this in the paper first? I always get my latest news from this site! Thought maybeI missed the email floating around on here?

The saga goes on!