Boyle County 2010

Ram

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heard the bid for turf has been accepted and the company will start next week.

I also heard that the bid that they accepted was a cheaper bid than they expected and that they are getting a higher grade of turf and that it will be wide enough for soccer games to be played on it and that the softball field will be an extension of the field as well. I am looking forward to seeing this completed. I heard the turf will be better than Centre's. That it will have a higher number of blades/square foot.

I also heard that the bid that they accepted was a cheaper bid than they expected and that they are getting a higher grade of turf and that it will be wide enough for soccer games to be played on it and that the softball field will be an extension of the field as well. I am looking forward to seeing this completed. I heard the turf will be better than Centre's. That it will have a higher number of blades/square foot.

Would Boyle no longer play soccer at the soccer/track facility that the currently have?

Would Boyle no longer play soccer at the soccer/track facility that the currently have?

That is my understanding. It is just going to be track and field facilities there is the way I understand it. The soccer team's use of the turf helped secure board approval is what I have been led to believe.

What's the receivers look like this year? Anyone?

Jarrod Harrington and Bryan Ferrell will likely be your starting two receivers. Stephen Talbott will emerge as a sure fire target as well. Tommy Hastings will probably get a chance at receiver and of course Devin Cox, Chris Cook and Alec Camden will also be receiving out of the backfield and of course our 2010 Mr. Football candidate Lamar Dawson made some huge receptions last year and will likely be making some huge receptions for us this year. Jarrod Harrington has been one of Devan's favorite targets when he can find him. Expect Devan to go to Jarrod when a reception is needed.

Jarrod Harrington and Bryan Ferrell will likely be your starting two receivers. Stephen Talbott will emerge as a sure fire target as well. Tommy Hastings will probably get a chance at receiver and of course Devin Cox, Chris Cook and Alec Camden will also be receiving out of the backfield and of course our 2010 Mr. Football candidate Lamar Dawson made some huge receptions last year and will likely be making some huge receptions for us this year. Jarrod Harrington has been one of Devan's favorite targets when he can find him. Expect Devan to go to Jarrod when a reception is needed.

:thumb:

Purple Pride you should become the team manager, or the team stats man, you know so much about them. All I got to say is you better win it next year, because after this class leaves IT'S OVER. The Rebels will be like Danville has been the last couple of years. "Rebuilding" I Hope you dont jump off the wagon then. "WHO ARE YOU WITH"

Purple Pride you should become the team manager, or the team stats man, you know so much about them. All I got to say is you better win it next year, because after this class leaves IT'S OVER. The Rebels will be like Danville has been the last couple of years. "Rebuilding" I Hope you dont jump off the wagon then. "WHO ARE YOU WITH"

:popcorn: Anyone?

Seems I've heard that before. :lol:

Seems I've heard that before. :lol:

Yea many times over, Just waite until Jacob Tamme is gone, or after Jeff Duggins leaves, or just waite until Matt Quinn is gone. Lets see what Boyle can do in 3A on the move from 2A in 2001, or the best one. When Chuck Smith leaves Boyle will never ever win another title. Blah....Blah.....Blah....!

Yea many times over, Just waite until Jacob Tamme is gone, or after Jeff Duggins leaves, or just waite until Matt Quinn is gone. Lets see what Boyle can do in 3A on the move from 2A in 2001, or the best one. When Chuck Smith leaves Boyle will never ever win another title. Blah....Blah.....Blah....!

Couldn't have said it much better myself. Let the haters hate.