Boyle County 2010

Ram

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's about what I would guess. I was thinking about at average height of 5'10-6'0.

I was just looking through several threads with teams that average about 6'3 on the offensive line and about 240-250 in weight. Now that's crazy. What's even more crazy is that Boyle County's line is always undersized(both in height and weight) but the boys are rock solid. Now, with that being said, I'd take Boyle County's line over any line in the state because they simply have more heart and I honestly believe that. The offensive line is very successful and boy do they get the job done.

Let's hope these boys continue to have success this year.

I honestly think they will, we need Senior leadership from the two returning lineman. They don't have Reese this year so they should be even more determined.

Yes he is the kid looks to be really strong also. Has a knack for football and really likes to hit. He very well could make some serious noise this year.

Yes, I already know what skill sets this kid has. I'm just glad he is getting some size and weight. :thumb:

Heard LSU offered Lamar. The list continues to grow.

:lol::D

I am so glad to see someone from Boyle County getting this kind of an opportunity. I can't help but laugh(in a good way) to think that legitimate BCS schools(no disrespect to UK or UL or the other state schools) want Boyle County bred, former Junction City Warrior, Lamar Dawson. Truly amazing and a great kid. It's one thing to see former Rebels lined up as Toppers, Cats or Cards but we may be watching a Gator or a Trojan or a Duck out there this year and I swell with pride knowing he is a Rebel and thinking a Rebel will have an opportunity to play for Conference and National titles at the next level if he wants to.

I hear Florida is at the top of the list but from what I gathered he isn't saying much to anyone about his choice.

I think he may be a hair or two taller than 6'2 and it is a solid 210. Of course his dad is the weightlifting teacher.:lol:

I know Coach Hester very well! :thumb:

The thing I was surprised at was him frame. I can't believe he is already 6'2.

Louisville has played in the Orange Bowl and were 1 play away from playing Ohio State for the National Championship, so they can't be included in your disrespect of the other state schools.

:lol:

Well they are. Despite being 1 play from Ohio State in the national championship I do not see Louisville ever competing for a BCS national championship. Nor UK for that matter. Florida and LSU, USC......those teams are chasing the national championship every year. To see Lamar have the opportunity to play for a team that considers a 2 loss season a disappointment is very impressive. Regardless where he ends up I am happy that he seems to have a plethora of choices. For me, selfishly, I hope he ends up somewhere where he can play in a BCS bowl and not the Music City Bowl.