Boyle County 2010

Ram

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lucas Edelen(junior) and William Harris(sophomore) are currently kicking. They are both soccer players and IMO Lucas has a stronger leg than Barsotti. As for the accuracy, I think that may be slightly better also. Time will tell. Lucas was kicking kickoffs into the endzone with ease during the spring game and it was obvious on PAT's that he had a stronger leg than Barsotti. He kicked for the middle school but when he got to high school he focused on soccer. After last year and Barsotti's heroics, the football team may be turning away soccer players who want to kick.:lol:

I came away very impressed with Lucas' kicking ability after watching the spring game.

Heard we may have picked up a young running back from a school in our district also. Guess we'll find that out shortly also.

My part timers has been working full time as of late. I could not remember the name of the kid that kicked so well in the spring game. Didnt he also kick for the JV last season or was it the freshman?

My part timers has been working full time as of late. I could not remember the name of the kid that kicked so well in the spring game. Didnt he also kick for the JV last season or was it the freshman?

I think it may have been the freshman. I don't think Lucas was on the team last year. I can verify it in the morning.

Hey Benz, will the football team be selling the "Game Cards" again this year? The ones that had restruant coupons on one side and their schedule on the other. If so, count me in for one!

Yes it is...... Went to practice tonight I couldn't tell much but it sure was good to see everyone. The parking lot in front of Woodlawn Elementary was full.

Besides the freshmen, any new faces on the team that you know of?