What Is Your Dream Car?

Musketeer_alum97

A couple of days ago, I bought my dream car, a 1980 El Camino. It is in great shape, but was in peices due to the previous owner restoring it. I have been working midnights, getting a small nap in the mornings, and then spending several hours each day putting it back together. I have loved every minute of it. This got me thinking, what is everyone elses dream car? Have you, or do you, own it? If you did, would you keep it stock or customize it?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don't think I have one. Started a thread about buying a bike that's probably it for me. Car get's me from a to b I could care less about it other wise. My girl friend would like for me to buy a newer one, seeing as how my 1997 Honda Civic is not too impressive, however with only 130,000 miles on it, that car should last me another 5+ years. Maybe by then I'll have a dream car.

1979 - 1981 Toyota FJ40 as these years had front discs, power steering, and a/c. However, I wouldn't mind an earlier year model. I'd keep it mostly stock except for a mild lift and 33" mud tires.

I also wouldn't mind a 1969 Camaro. :D

When I was a teenager, my dad had a 1968 baby blue Mustang convertible. Only cool thing he ever owned. I looked so good driving that baby around in the 70"s.

Would love to have that car in top condition....would also like to have ME in top condition also!

If money is no option, I'm going with the XUV. It's a ford F650 that's converted into an SUV. Shaq owns one along with a few other atheletes.

XUV1.jpg

xuv.jpg

If you're talking about cars that I could possibly afford, I'll go with a new Tahoe or a BMW 3 series.