NFL Draft 2nd-7th Rounds

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's awesome. I hope he can make it in the NFL. :thumb:

Depending on who's list you looked at he was anywhere from the #1 - #3 kicker coming out this year. I think he makes it. IMO they signed him intending for him to be their kicker, in some capacity this year. Kasay has to be about done. He's been there 20 years.

Depending on who's list you looked at he was anywhere from the #1 - #3 kicker coming out this year. I think he makes it. IMO they signed him intending for him to be their kicker, in some capacity this year. Kasay has to be about done. He's been there 20 years.

He's definitely got the leg. It would be awesome for him to catch on in the NFL. I really hope he does well.

Not many updates but I will say that I am very glad the Browns did not draft McCoy or Claussen.

Why reach for a "Franchise" QB? Take Delhomme for the year and build around the defense, then next year try and draft a better fit QB for the future. No sense in reaching for those two QB's. Good pick with the Safety though!

You still glad , McCoy's a Brownie !!

:sssh:

Anyone else notice with more teams adding RB's that fantasy is going to be much more of a challenge next year?

Not too many bell cows these days, and that can make it difficult to pick the right RB come draft day.

Heard from a family friend Joe Tronzo is a Bengal? Anybody heard anything. I hope it's true. I couldn't find it on the draft.

They did:

Undrafted free agents

Bengals

Vincent Rey, LB, Duke

Joe Tronzo, FB, Louisville

Rahim Alem, DE, LSU

You still glad , McCoy's a Brownie !!

I hope he does well with the Browns but I don't consider him the "franchise" QB they were searching for.

The Browns did offer a package to the Rams before the draft but the Rams had already decided that they would keep the pick.

Still no Micah Johnson. Should've stayed.

Micah was a senior wasn't he?

He will catch on somewhere. I wouldn't mind to see him in Pittsburgh, to add to their LB depth.

Yeah, as far as I know, Micah was a senior this year.

Hope he goes somewhere, Pittsburgh would be a good spot.

Here's an article from Clarksville's Leaf Chronicle: http://www.theleafchronicle.com/article/20100425/SPORTS/100424009/Johnson-not-drafted--will-sort-out-free-agency-options

Later.