NFL Draft 2nd-7th Rounds

Bengals just drafted another WR with Myron Rolle a Safety just setting there wainting to be picked. How many WR do we need? I guess it does not look good for Simpson, Caldwell and Cosby. Safety must have not been as big of need as everyone said and a clean cut Rhoades scholar just don't fit end. Maybe they will sign Sharper.

I agree on Rolle. He would be a good backup or spot starter and would be excellent character. He would be a steal in round 7 but I don't see him being around that long.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree on Rolle. He would be a good backup or spot starter and would be excellent character. He would be a steal in round 7 but I don't see him being around that long.

I agree, Plus ESPN just showed a very nice piece on him and the team that takes him will get some very nice air time on a fell good story.

I agree, Plus ESPN just showed a very nice piece on him and the team that takes him will get some very nice air time on a fell good story.

With all the problems Cincy has had in the past, he would be a sign of turning things fully around. He could also compete at safety which is a spot the Bengals need to address.

The ESPN announcers just made a good point...how does a guy like Tony Pike not get drafted in the first 5 rounds?!?

Hell, I think he would've been a better pick to Carolina or Cleveland than Claussen and McCoy.

He was projected as one of the top 3 most "NFL ready" qb's.

The ESPN announcers just made a good point...how does a guy like Tony Pike not get drafted in the first 5 rounds?!?

Hell, I think he would've been a better pick to Carolina or Cleveland than Claussen and McCoy.

He was projected as one of the top 3 most "NFL ready" qb's.

Things worked out good for Carolina. They sat back and were able to get Clausen in round 2 and Pike in round 6.

That is crazy and Ohio State once again getting trounced by a SEC school.

Could it because OSU has a young team? What did they have 1 underclassman declare? Hmmm I wonder? We have a Rose Bowl trophy from last year.. how about UK, see ya in Nashville next year! :thumb:

I agree. 2WR, 2 DL and 2 OL is surprising. S is a glaring need.

I guess they feel Roy and the rookie Ghee can get it done or they have a free agent in mind they will sign. I wouldn't mind seeing Sharper but the Bengals have never made a big move like that so I wouldn't expect it now.

I guess they feel Roy and the rookie Ghee can get it done or they have a free agent in mind they will sign. I wouldn't mind seeing Sharper but the Bengals have never made a big move like that so I wouldn't expect it now.

Ghee's a corner. I'm not sure he has the size to go to safety