Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

DeMarcus Cousins Signs With An Agent

Featured Replies

Kentucky's DeMarcus Cousins has signed with an agent and officially ended his career at UK.

 

Yahoo! Sports' Adrian Wojnarowski reports on Twitter:

 

Kentucky center DeMarcus Cousins has signed with John Greig, the agent tells Y! Sports. Cousins is expected to be a Top 5 pick in the draft.

 

:madman::madman::madman:

  • Replies 39
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Greig: "There are NBA teams that have done homework on DeMarcus. if the lottery ball bounces right, could be No. 1 pick..."

Not really a shock.

 

Cousins gave us 100% while at UK, I have no problem with him leaving early.

I agree; you cant blame the big fella for leaving, he was just such fun to watch this year I hate to see him go. But with him, Wall, and probably Patterson, I might actually start watching the NBA again.

Not really a shock.

 

Cousins gave us 100% while at UK, I have no problem with him leaving early.

No shock at all.. him and Wall are gone guys. Make your peace with them now.

I wasn't a Cousins fan early in the year. By the time March rolled around, he was one of, if not my favorite Cat.

 

I'm glad we had him for a year.

Not really a shock.

 

Cousins gave us 100% while at UK, I have no problem with him leaving early.

 

While I hate to see him go, I agree 100% with your post. I will cheer for him or ANY of the Cats when they make the league!

He was EASILY my favorite Cat this year (almost from the very beginning too). I wish him nothing but the best...but will definitely miss Boogie!

My question is will Brian Clifton do an about face and be John Wall's agent?

  • Author

I just found out that John Greig represents no other NBA players :confused:

Thank you for Cousins for your hard work, effort, and your heart. Glad you were a Wildcat. Make us proud!

No surprise, IMO.

 

I'm sure he wanted to stay a Cat, but in the end money talks and he's going to make a lot of it.

I just found out that John Greig represents no other NBA players :confused:

 

I don't get it. What does he do then? :idunno:

We are done! We won't have any 6-11 or 6-10 guys next year! Kanter only 6-9! I hope we will be okay but nervous!

Go Big Blue!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.