Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

DeMarcus Cousins Signs With An Agent

Featured Replies

I wish him luck, because if he runs his mouth in the league (like he did at UK) he'll get his immature clock cleaned by an NBA veteran.

 

:idunno: Talk about somebody being a bit bitter about a players' departure.

  • Replies 39
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wish him luck, because if he runs his mouth in the league (like he did at UK) he'll get his immature clock cleaned by an NBA veteran.

 

And learn from it, but I don't think this will happen often if at all.

  • Author

His new agent isn't exactly Bob Sugar...

I am gunna miss Big Cuz more than any player in my lifetime. Playing center my whole HS career makes me appreciate them more than most. The way Cousins played was just unbelievable. Throw in his personality and it easily made him my favorite cat in my lifetime. Granted I am not that old, but since I started watching UK and actually understood the game completely, he has been my fav. Best of luck Big Guy! Whoever you play for will be my new co-favorite team!

 

I have to agree with every word you said. Where ever he goes they become my favorite team that LeBron isn't on. :thumb:

I wish him luck, because if he runs his mouth in the league (like he did at UK) he'll get his immature clock cleaned by an NBA veteran.

 

:irked: I hope you never wish me luck on anything. :lol:

 

I thnk Cuz will handle himself just fine in the League. :thumb:

I wish Big Cousin the best and God Bless on whatever else decisions he makes throughout his life. I am thankful for the time he spent with is here at UK.

I have to agree with every word you said. Where ever he goes they become my favorite team that LeBron isn't on. :thumb:

 

:thumb: Whichever team Lebron is on is my favorite too.

:thumb: Whichever team Lebron is on is my favorite too.

 

My man :thumb:. Make sure to come join us during the NBA playoffs then on the Pro Sports forum. We could use a few more LBJ fans, seems like most on there either are Laker/Kobe fans or just hate LeBron or both.:lol:

I am glad he's chasing his dream and don't blame him. I hate to see him gone. He is one of the most talented big men I have watched in college.

My man :thumb:. Make sure to come join us during the NBA playoffs then on the Pro Sports forum. We could use a few more LBJ fans, seems like most on there either are Laker/Kobe fans or just hate LeBron or both.:lol:

 

I have worked long and hard to win them over to my side. Don't you go messing it up now. :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.