Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

DeMarcus Cousins Signs With An Agent

Featured Replies

We are done! We won't have any 6-11 or 6-10 guys next year! Kanter only 6-9! I hope we will be okay but nervous!

Go Big Blue!

 

Cal doesn't recruit too many guys like Cousins.

 

Demarcus was a rare breed athlete that doesn't come along too often.

 

Cal will traditionally recruit guys who are 6'6-6'9 that also have ball handling skills to fit the DDO.

  • Replies 39
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate to see him leave but I'd be lying if I said I didn't think it was the right choice. I think I like him better than any Cat I can remember. Good luck Big Cuz.

His agent's biggest clients (prior to Boogie) were Gerald Fitch & Pops Mensa-Bonsuh from Georgetown.

 

His clientèle plays exclusively in Europe, with a guy or two in the NBDL. That's about to change.

 

I'm interested as to why / how Boogie picked this guy...

His agent's biggest clients (prior to Boogie) were Gerald Fitch & Pops Mensa-Bonsuh from Georgetown.

 

His clientèle plays exclusively in Europe, with a guy or two in the NBDL. That's about to change.

 

I'm interested as to why / how Boogie picked this guy...

 

Probably something to do with a former coach or advisor. Seems to be the way it goes.

We are done! We won't have any 6-11 or 6-10 guys next year! Kanter only 6-9! I hope we will be okay but nervous!

Go Big Blue!

 

Harrellson is 6-10, he is definatley no Cousins or Orton, but he's not horrible either. After a year of practice with the squad we had at UK this past year, I'm sure he has improved somewhat.

Harrellson is 6-10, he is definatley no Cousins or Orton, but he's not horrible either. After a year of practice with the squad we had at UK this past year, I'm sure he has improved somewhat.

 

Wish they would make u can't pro till after your JR year!!

His agent's biggest clients (prior to Boogie) were Gerald Fitch & Pops Mensa-Bonsuh from Georgetown.

 

His clientèle plays exclusively in Europe, with a guy or two in the NBDL. That's about to change.

 

I'm interested as to why / how Boogie picked this guy...

 

From articles I've read about Boogie, he's been treated as a piece of meat by many in the hoops game. This guy doesn't have a ton of clients, so maybe he's more down to earth and personable.

Wish they would make u can't pro till after your JR year!!

 

You would have a mass exodus for overseas then.

Good luck to Boogie! By far my favorite Cat this past season.

When Big Cuz shows up for a game next season at RUPP, he will bring the house down when he cruises out to midcourt to be the "Y". And rightfully so.

Good Luck to you big man, we're proud of you and hope that you consider KY your home now.

I'm glad to see him go. I wish him luck...

AS talented of a Big man as I may have ever seen on the court , Best of Luck to BOOGIE .

I am gunna miss Big Cuz more than any player in my lifetime. Playing center my whole HS career makes me appreciate them more than most. The way Cousins played was just unbelievable. Throw in his personality and it easily made him my favorite cat in my lifetime. Granted I am not that old, but since I started watching UK and actually understood the game completely, he has been my fav. Best of luck Big Guy! Whoever you play for will be my new co-favorite team!

I wish him luck, because if he runs his mouth in the league (like he did at UK) he'll get his immature clock cleaned by an NBA veteran.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.