Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jon Hood is NOT Transferring

Featured Replies

At least one rumor can be shut down...

 

Hood's father tells WKYT that any talk of a transfer is just that.

  • Replies 59
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well at least we have that going for us. :idunno:

 

I was about to post the same thing.

 

Guess Hood thinks he sees PT next year. :idunno::lol:

 

Hopefully he improves some this summer and who knows.

Man Wireman. Finally some good news. I am still holding out hope that he can be a good player at UK.

At least one rumor can be shut down...

 

Hood's father tells WKYT that any talk of a transfer is just that.

 

I dont' know about ya'll but I'm tired of hearing from the fathers...why can't the young men speak for themselves?

Man Wireman. Finally some good news. I am still holding out hope that he can be a good player at UK.

 

If GT is correct about a player looking to transfer from UK, then this news is HORRIBLE, IMO. Guess who that leaves (besides Harrellson)..Miller and Liggins, who are both better players than Hood. If there is one player looking to transfer out of Hood, Miller, and Liggins, Give me Miller and Liggins, and the other guys can take Hood.

  • Author
If GT is correct about a player looking to transfer from UK, then this news is HORRIBLE, IMO. Guess who that leaves (besides Harrellson)..Miller and Liggins, who are both better players than Hood. If there is one player looking to transfer out of Hood, Miller, and Liggins, Give me Miller and Liggins, and the other guys can take Hood.

 

Well, I can confirm that GT is on top of this one - which shouldn't be a shocker to anyone on here.

If we are going to have count on Hood to play major minutes next year it will be very hard for the Cats to have the type of season we experienced this season. Also I think that if he does not enter the draft that Dodson would maybebe the one that GT is talking about transfering.

  • Author
If we are going to have count on Hood to play major minutes next year it will be very hard for the Cats to have the type of season we experienced this season. Also I think that if he does not enter the draft that Dodson would maybebe the one that GT is talking about transfering.

 

GT was not talking about Dodson.

It will be very hard for the 'Cats to have the type of season we had this year regardless of who commits... That squad was special, and the sooner everyone realizes that they were an exception to the rule, the better off we'll all be.

GT was not talking about Dodson.

 

Then it's Miller or Liggins. :irked: I like them both.

Between the two - I hope Miller stays and Liggins goes.

 

I can't believe that either of them would want to leave. Unless UK pull all the top frosh recruits then these two could both be starters next year.

I never said it was a lock that the player was going to transfer. Only that they were looking into it about a month ago...

Then it's Miller or Liggins. :irked: I like them both.

 

As I said when it was first brought up, it's Miller.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.