Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jon Hood is NOT Transferring

Featured Replies

Why speculate like it's fact though? People have acted like Miller definitely wants to leave, as well as Hood. Hood was found out to not be true, leaving Miller to definitely want out. No one has said "Oh it must be Liggins" or "Harrelson is probably the one calling around". Some people act like Miller is gone and they know it for a fact. Putting two and two together is a crappy way to come to conclusions is it not UKMF?

 

Do me a favor and show me where people on here are saying Miller is for sure transferring to Xavier.

  • Replies 59
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why speculate like it's fact though? People have acted like Miller definitely wants to leave, as well as Hood. Hood was found out to not be true, leaving Miller to definitely want out. No one has said "Oh it must be Liggins" or "Harrelson is probably the one calling around". Some people act like Miller is gone and they know it for a fact. Putting two and two together is a crappy way to come to conclusions is it not UKMF?

 

I've seen not one person on here say Miller definitely wants out, or that Miller is leaving. If you're computer has some cool feature that allows you to see posts others can't that's pretty awesome, I want one. :lol:

 

Why speculate whether Brandon Knight or any other recruit is going to UK or wherever they may go? You do that all the time, just like everyone else. Why is speculating who's CONSIDERED tranferring any different?

Do me a favor and show me where people on here are saying Miller is for sure transferring to Xavier.

 

If you aren't already sitting you may wanna grab a chair, it's going to be a long wait...:lol:

If you aren't already sitting you may wanna grab a chair, it's going to be a long wait...:lol:

 

The funny thing is this site is actually on this more than any other site b/c of GT and Clyde. I mistakenly said Clyde confirmed it earlier. That was my mistake, but coming to the conclusion b/c of Clyde's connection wasn't hard for people to do if they pay attention. I feel bad it got this far now though b/c I have a feeling it shouldn't have.

Do me a favor and show me where people on here are saying Miller is for sure transferring to Xavier.

 

Didn't you guess Xavier? I'm not talkig about specifics, people just act like Miller is for sure transferring.

 

I've seen not one person on here say Miller definitely wants out, or that Miller is leaving. If you're computer has some cool feature that allows you to see posts others can't that's pretty awesome, I want one. :lol:

 

Why speculate whether Brandon Knight or any other recruit is going to UK or wherever they may go? You do that all the time, just like everyone else. Why is speculating who's CONSIDERED tranferring any different?

 

Actually you said it buddy, see below..........:D

 

As I said when it was first brought up, it's Miller.

 

It's not a definite that he's leaving, but you seem pretty confident. Leave the sarcasm at the door man, I just get sick of all the negative crap going on from the UK circles. I think Miller has a better shot of coming back than he does to leave for the reasons I mentioned above. Even if he hates it here, he's one solid season away from being looked at by NBA teams. If Dodson can go to the draft, so can he.

Didn't you guess Xavier? I'm not talkig about specifics, people just act like Miller is for sure transferring.

 

 

 

Actually you said it buddy, see below..........:D

 

I still don't see it....I said the player considering was Miller. Do I need to put an IMO on every single post I make on here? I thought it was common knowledge in a thread speculating on a possible transfer that names thrown out were opinions or guesses. Guess I was wrong...:idunno:

 

Also as SSC said, if you follow anything Clyde's posted in the past you know he's got connections with X. He made a comment that whether purposely or not, would've led people to believe it might be Miller.

If you look at another one of my posts, like 3 or 4 posts down, I said I don't think he's going anywhere....Again, :idunno:

I still don't see it....I said the player considering was Miller. Do I need to put an IMO on every single post I make on here? I thought it was common knowledge in a thread speculating on a possible transfer that names thrown out were opinions or guesses. Guess I was wrong...:idunno:

 

Also as SSC said, if you follow anything Clyde's posted in the past you know he's got connections with X. He made a comment that whether purposely or not, would've led people to believe it might be Miller.

 

Like I said man check the attitude. There has been no substantial merit to Miller leaving on here, so it's just speculation which is garbage as info. My opinion, your opinion, or anyone else's opinion do not constitute solid information about a player leaving. I could say well Cal said John Wall wanted to come back, so he must be coming back. Would that be solid information? No. I would be reading between the lines and seeing what I wanted to see or interpreting what he said the wrong way.

 

I don't care if people speculate, but there comes a point to when people act like it's a big panic, like saying UK won't have but 3 or 4 returning players next year, and ABSOLUTELY NO ONE on here knows what will happen concerning the UK players for a fact.:idunno:

If you look at another one of my posts, like 3 or 4 posts down, I said I don't think he's going anywhere....Again, :idunno:

 

But I'm not specifically talking about just you. I've heard so much crap about what's going to happen at UK I'm sick of it. No one knows. The players don't even know for sure. :deadhorse:

 

I'm done with this thread. Have fun debating stuff that might never happen & isn't even likely to happen. Miller will be at UK next year IMO unless something terrible is going on behind the scenes.

If you look at another one of my posts, like 3 or 4 posts down, I said I don't think he's going anywhere....Again, :idunno:

 

Nobody has said anyone is transferring. The only thing we know for certain if we believe (GT) which I'm going to do is that a person on the current team contacted another team about transferring. I'm sure that happens every year way more than we know. Now that Miller is going to be far the most experienced and best returning player it seems less likely it is him. The only problem is in another thread Clyde claimed it made it more of a possibility. All of this though is assmuing the guess we both made that it was Miller to XU was true. We don't know that yet. For what it's worth I think the "circus" atmosphere and the thought of possibly being over recruited makes a lot of sense. One thing I know though is if people aren't allowed speculating on BGP there would be a lot less threads and posts.

S

-Clyde mentions that a player has inquired about transferring to Xavier.

 

I did?

 

I've GOT to start paying attention.

For the record, it was not a rumor and what I have talked about is fact. A player on the UK team contacted another coaching staff about a potential transfer after the season roughly a month ago...

 

Technically, the player's family contacted the school. I'm guessing one could misread your post and think the player picked up the phone. I don't believe that to be the case. I'd also assume that the family member contacted a go-between and not the school directly.

Technically, the player's family contacted the school. I'm guessing one could misread your post and think the player picked up the phone. I don't believe that to be the case. I'd also assume that the family member contacted a go-between and not the school directly.

Yeah. I should have worded it better...

I did?

 

I've GOT to start paying attention.

 

According to everyone else you did. I already stated that I didn't know what you said. But, going with the way I've responded on this thread I would say you didn't say that, but people just read it wrong.

According to everyone else you did. I already stated that I didn't know what you said. But, going with the way I've responded on this thread I would say you didn't say that, but people just read it wrong.

 

Actually I feel even safer now that the Miller family has been in contact w/ Xavier. I guess it's possible there's another possibilty. I'd bet it's 95/5 though in favor of Miller/XU contact. It still doesn't mean he's transferring which nobody has said. It just means the family is smart enough to explore the options.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.