Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jon Hood is NOT Transferring

Featured Replies

Why can't it be Harrellson that transfers, instead of all this talk about Liggins and Miller? Josh just doesn't see the floor unless its the mop-up minutes with Krebs or we are in severe foul trouble down low (which happened a couple times during the season). If I had to pick between Miller and Liggins, I'd take Miller because I the guy has shown that he can bring a lot to the table..

  • Replies 59
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is the player looking to go to UC?

No...

Is the player looking to go to UC?

 

XU?

I never said it was a lock that the player was going to transfer. Only that they were looking into it about a month ago...

 

This may sway the player to stay. I could see Liggins for example (I have no idea who it would be) considering transferring thinking he would play behind say Knight and Bledsoe and whoever else comes in next year. But at this point there appears to be more playing time available. Also Darius Miller went through a slump where he didn't play a whole lot right around a month ro so ago. He may have been considering it then.

Someone give me one good reason why Miller would transfer? That's some of the dumbest crap I've ever heard. I don't know if there's truth to it or it's just speculation but it makes absolutely no sense at all. I don't believe it and I can't believe others would.

 

Miller can transfer and sit out a year. Or he could play at the in state school, for a coach that's high on him, and he's 1 good season away from being on the NBA's radar IMO. Who comes up with this garbage?

Someone give me one good reason why Miller would transfer? That's some of the dumbest crap I've ever heard. I don't know if there's truth to it or it's just speculation but it makes absolutely no sense at all. I don't believe it and I can't believe others would.

 

Miller can transfer and sit out a year. Or he could play at the in state school, for a coach that's high on him, and he's 1 good season away from being on the NBA's radar IMO. Who comes up with this garbage?

 

Well, it may be crap to YOU, but that doesn't mean it isn't true that he's the one who's been considering it.

 

Let's see, it became apparant once Liggins started playing that he was Coach Cal's guy, not Darius.

 

Miller was given tons of praise as the perfect fit for the DDO preseason, then was basically delegated to an on court observer during the season.

 

Guys like Stacey Poole, one of "Cal's guys", CJ Leslie, Doron Lamb, etc. all guys you're going to have to beat out for PT next season.

 

I don't think he's going to go anywhere, but to say it's "garbage" or "crap", and that there aren't any reasons for it, is extremely naive thinking on your part.

Let's see, it became apparant once Liggins started playing that he was Coach Cal's guy, not Darius.

 

:confused:

 

Miller lost about 10 minutes a game once Liggins came back, but he started and still averaged 3min per game more than Liggins.

 

In the post season, Darius averaged 5min more per game than Liggins.

 

Not sure how that makes Liggin's "Cal's guy"

:confused:

 

Miller lost about 10 minutes a game once Liggins came back, but he started and still averaged 3min per game more than Liggins.

 

In the post season, Darius averaged 5min more per game than Liggins.

 

Not sure how that makes Liggin's "Cal's guy"

 

Cal constantly praised Liggins in pressers and on his show about how hard he plays and that he gets it. All the while making subtle comments about how Miller is a guy that does great in practices, and that he needs to get tougher, etc., etc....

Well, it may be crap to YOU, but that doesn't mean it isn't true that he's the one who's been considering it.

 

Let's see, it became apparant once Liggins started playing that he was Coach Cal's guy, not Darius.

 

Miller was given tons of praise as the perfect fit for the DDO preseason, then was basically delegated to an on court observer during the season.

 

Guys like Stacey Poole, one of "Cal's guys", CJ Leslie, Doron Lamb, etc. all guys you're going to have to beat out for PT next season.

 

I don't think he's going to go anywhere, but to say it's "garbage" or "crap", and that there aren't any reasons for it, is extremely naive thinking on your part.

 

Did Darius tell you this? How do you know all of this stuff? It's all speculation and it's dumb. Darius has no reason to transfer unless something is going on behind the scenes. And no one has mentioned anything like that. Someone started a rumor and people believed it, which is crazy.

As for Liggins being Cal's guy instead of Darius, did you not watch the last 10-12 games of the year? What more could Miller want? Liggins is more apt to leave than Darius based on what we've seen and I don't think he will either.

I'm with Cats on this one. It is pure speculation to think Miller is leaving, and it's stupid to think he would. Miller is a huge contributor.

I'm with Cats on this one. It is pure speculation to think Miller is leaving, and it's stupid to think he would. Miller is a huge contributor.

 

Ditto. And I think his role gets even bigger with the losses they will have and the confidence he started to exhibit later in the season.

^Exactly guys. GT said he heard some chatter about a possible transfer and people went nuts with it totally jumping the gun.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.