Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who do you cheer for now?

Who do you want to win the National Championship? 67 members have voted

  1. 1. Who do you want to win the National Championship?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I can't root for Duke, Tennessee or, West Virginia.

 

So I'll be pulling for Baylor, Michigan State, or Butler.

 

:thumb:

  • Replies 37
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, my team is still alive. (Duke)

So im sticking with them till they get beat, and if they do get beat. I think I would rather see Butler win the whole thing!!

Baylor shows me the money in my bracket if they can get to the Final 4 .

Butler & Baylor will be my tourney darlings from here on out.

Wildcat Dad, I have Baylor as my Champion. I'm in 11 different brackets, if they win I'll still not win anything due to my poor picks early.

At this point, I'll stick with the last Big East team standing.

 

But, I am rooting for Butler and Baylor just because they'd make a great story, and Duke because a friend went to school there.

I put Baylor in my final four so I'll be rooting for them. Butler is an easy school to root for as well. I will definitely NOT be rooting for Tennessee...my boss is a huge Vols fan and she will make Monday miserable for me if they continue to win. And though I don't hate Duke, don't consider them a rival, I will still root against them as the team and their fans are annoying regardless.

 

Ultimately though, I'd kind of like to see West Virginia absolutely DOMINATE the remainder of the bracket. Would be nice to see the team that put out UK kill the rest of the tourney.

Wildcat Dad, I have Baylor as my Champion. I'm in 11 different brackets, if they win I'll still not win anything due to my poor picks early.

 

yeah but I will ,if they just get to the Final 4 . We was sent scenarios Friday by email .If they are in the Final 4 I am guaranteed at least second and I will win it if some one beside WVU wins Since 1 guy had WVU in the Final 4 .

Not too wild about WVU...but I can't root against Hugs!!

I'd like to see Butler win it all. I'm amazed by their coach who appears to be about 19 years old. The guy knows his basketball X's and O's, that's for sure. Never gets excited, cool under pressure. His team reflects his composure.

For me.its Butler,Tn.WVU in that order.

Have a ?,has WVU ever won a NCAA Championship?I would like to see a team win their first.I know Bulter and Tn.has never won one.

No one, really. Just watch it play out and pull against the Blue Devils and whole heartedly against the Vols.....

I have West Va and Duke in the final four on that side of the bracket with Duke going to the finals.

 

My bracket has me rooting for Duke, but I'm pulling for Huggy Bear and West Va to cut down the nets

No one, really. Just watch it play out and pull against the Blue Devils and whole heartedly against the Vols.....

 

Yep. :thumb:

I hope Tennessee loses today.

 

I live on the border and travel to Tennessee several times a week and I would get sick seeing all of the orange.

 

I hope Butler wins the title, followed by Baylor, Michigan State, West Virginia, Duke, and Tennessee.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.