Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who do you cheer for now?

Who do you want to win the National Championship? 67 members have voted

  1. 1. Who do you want to win the National Championship?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I always root for the SEC unless they're playing another Kentucky school, so I'll be pulling for Tennessee. If the Vols get beat tomorrow, I'll be pulling for Butler to win it all. Let's hear it, who do you want to win it all now?

  • Replies 37
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anybody but Duke. But I think they lose to Baylor tomorrow. WVU, Butler, Baylor, Tennessee in the Final Four? That would be the craziest Final Four of all time.

I have Butler in the Final 4 in my other Bracket. Since UK lost, I'd like to see Butler take it all.

I'm cheering for Baylor tomorrow and hopefully I will have at least one Final Four team right lol.

 

But overall I will probably be pulling for whoever wins the Tennessee vs. Michigan State game.

I'm cheering for Opening Day.

You have to like Butler and what's not to like about what Drew has done in Waco.

I win $450 in three pots if Duke wins since I am the only one who picked them. I guess I'll be hoping for the Devils to pull one out

I can't root for Duke, Tennessee or, West Virginia.

 

So I'll be pulling for Baylor, Michigan State, or Butler.

Butler baby.

I'm switching to the women's tourney.. GO UK!!!:D

 

Seriously though, got to stick with Shelvin Mack and the Butler Bulldogs. I really like the way they play.

In no particular order

 

Tennessee

West Virginia

Butler

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.