Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who do you cheer for now?

Who do you want to win the National Championship? 67 members have voted

  1. 1. Who do you want to win the National Championship?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

UT and Mack

  • Replies 37
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In this order:

 

1) Butler

2) Baylor

3) Michigan State

4) WV

5 and 6 Duke/Tennessee

I want MSU to win but would be happy for Baylor or Butler.

 

I don't want West Virginia to win at all. Just didn't like how they carried themselves in spots yesterday.

 

I would have hated for UT to win the Championship. Duke is just Duke, I'm not really for them or against them.

Mich St or Butler.

I want MSU to win but would be happy for Baylor or Butler.

 

I don't want West Virginia to win at all. Just didn't like how they carried themselves in spots yesterday.

 

I would have hated for UT to win the Championship. Duke is just Duke, I'm not really for them or against them.

 

I can agree with everything you said.

 

I probably would go Butler, Michigan State, Duke, and West Virginia. I don't like the way Huggins team acted during moments (like you said) and after the game.

I'm hoping for Mich. St. and WVU to advance with State to cut down the nets.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.