Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Big Cuz's Treatment

Featured Replies

My bad. 82 games. Unless he gets suspended one game for being tossed

  • Replies 64
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How he kept his cool I will never know. It has been sad to watch. Hanging off his arms, jumping on his back...:isurrender:

 

Going for his throat, tackling him all the way to the ground; only to then help him up of course.

Tonight there were countless times where he caught the ball, FOUR West Virginia players literally bear hugged him and they called a walk on him. He got treated like an actual grizzly bear instead of a player that plays like one.

I get so tired of people saying that referees don't cause a team to win or lose a game, but I will say this right now. Cousins was treated in this tournament like he was going to get no breaks. He was mugged, thrown to the floor and treated like Rasheed Wallace only without the Technicals. If people think that referees don't read the newspapers, magazines and watch Sportscenter they are crazy. It's a shame! I thought he handled himself admirably and next year he won't have to worry about that. He will make a lot of money and show the talent he has hopefully on an even playing field.
Let me start by saying I hate UK.....No, I know that comes as a shocker to many of you on here (I'll wait for the shock to settle in), but I agree, Cousins was abused in this tournament, and the refs allowed it to be so. Did it effect the outcome of UK's run? We'll never know, but I was very dis-heartened by how much abuse he had to take, without the ability to reciprocate.

I thought UK got more calls their way tonight, but I agree with most, that he took a pounding.

I thought UK got more calls their way tonight, but I agree with most, that he took a pounding.

Wow.

I thought UK got more calls their way tonight, but I agree with most, that he took a pounding.

 

I'll agree with that, and two that stand out in my mind is the 2 over and back calls, they were 50-50 on. And both calls went in UK's favor.

I'll agree with that, and two that stand out in my mind is the 2 over and back calls, they were 50-50 on. And both calls went in UK's favor.

 

Agree with the pounding, or the calls? :idunno:

I thought UK got more calls their way tonight, but I agree with most, that he took a pounding.

 

:rolleyes:

 

How can that be so? There were at least 6 or 7 calls that were not made or that went against UK that shouldn't have.

 

One of the biggest was the foul on Cousins saying he went over the back when he was in front of the WVU player. Ridiculous.

 

Another was the ankle grab on Wall by Butler at the end of the 1st half. Those are the biggest two that standout to me.

He was treated unfairly and the other teams were allowed to pound on him without it being called a foul.

I thought he got beat on a lot tonight. But he also turned to the officials several times to complain. That won't win you any calls either.

 

 

Do your job and you don't get turned to.

 

A foul is a foul whether someone complains or not, its the reason I have little respect for some officials.

He was treated unfairly and the other teams were allowed to pound on him without it being called a foul.

 

Such is life when you're the biggest player on the floor, no matter what level of basketball you play.

I thought UK got more calls their way tonight, but I agree with most, that he took a pounding.

 

Disagree wholeheartedly.

I'm still confused how Cousins picked up his 3rd foul. He had position on the WVU guy, who appeared to have gone over Cousins' back. If anything, it could have been a foul on Dodson who was behind the WVU player.

 

But a foul on Cousins? No way.

Let me start by saying I hate UK.....No, I know that comes as a shocker to many of you on here (I'll wait for the shock to settle in), but I agree, Cousins was abused in this tournament, and the refs allowed it to be so. Did it effect the outcome of UK's run? We'll never know, but I was very dis-heartened by how much abuse he had to take, without the ability to reciprocate.

 

Ok, shock has sit in...Lol. Good post.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.