Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Big Cuz's Treatment

Featured Replies

It is unfortunate that he didn't get a few more calls.

 

I will be the first to say it though that he sort of brought it on himself from his behavior earlier in the season. Not that its right, but probably the reason.

  • Replies 64
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought he got beat on a lot tonight. But he also turned to the officials several times to complain. That won't win you any calls either.

I was down on him a lot this year. I think he grew up a good bit. Still has a ways to go but he is a fun loving guy I think. I thought he got a good bit of cheap shots down the stretch which he brought on himself. If I was playing against him I would try to get in his head too. I thought he handled it pretty well for as much as he got beat on.

Tonight was pretty bad. He took a lot of shots that weren't called. Not one to complain much about officiating but they let him get beat to death. Why KY didn't get him the ball more is beyond me though.

He throws as many cheap shots as he takes.

He throws as many cheap shots as he takes.

 

I don't think that's an accurate statement.

  • Author
I don't think that's an accurate statement.

 

Me either. Not even close.

I don't think that's an accurate statement.

 

Because you don't want it to be. Cousins reputation didn't come around from nothing. It is what it is. I've seen him beat and bang and clear out.

 

Someone on here said he was body slammed by Cornell. I know exactly what play they were talking about because my wife went nuts about it, but it definitely wasn't a body slam he wrapped his arms around Cousins and cousins went down because he jumped up into it. Should it have been intentional? Yes. But calls like that happen, it happened in the Ole Miss NIT game the other day, same kind of call.

 

UK fans just come to his defense because he is a UK player, and that's fine. But he is definitely not an innocent bystander. He beats and bangs down there, and then UK fans throw a fit when people beat and bang back. It's the nature of things.

Because you don't want it to be.

 

There is a difference between banging and battling for position on the blocks and throwing cheap shots.

 

I'm not calling Cousins innocent by any means, but to say that he gives out as many cheap shots as he gets is a pretty inaccurate statement in my opinion.

 

I think that this quote from this thread pretty much sums up that I don't make this statement because I'm watching through blue glasses.

 

I will be the first to say it though that he sort of brought it on himself from his behavior earlier in the season. Not that its right, but probably the reason.

There is a difference between banging and battling for position on the blocks and throwing cheap shots.

 

I'm not calling Cousins innocent by any means, but to say that he gives out as many cheap shots as he gets is a pretty inaccurate statement in my opinion.

 

I think that this quote from this thread pretty much sums up that I don't make this statement because I'm watching through blue glasses.

 

Yep. Some games I feel like he gets the shaft for sure. But once you develop the reputation, it's hard to shake it.

If he has a problem with how he was treated tonight, he is not ready for the NBA and having it happen for 81 games

If he has a problem with how he was treated tonight, he is not ready for the NBA and having it happen for 81 games

 

 

So will it not happen for the 82nd game? :D

If he is a lottery pick, there won't be an 82nd game :D

If he has a problem with how he was treated tonight, he is not ready for the NBA and having it happen for 81 games

 

Its actually 82 games plus playoffs. I think he has dealt with it well.....all season.

He didnt deal with it too well tonight. He was more animated tonight than I have seen him in a while

If he is a lottery pick, there won't be an 82nd game :D

 

 

So lottery picks have to sit out one game a year? :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.