Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Big Cuz's Treatment

Featured Replies

How do you all think Big Cuz was treated in this NCAA tournament?

  • Replies 64
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

I thought he got raped time after time.

I thought he got raped time after time.
Agreed..

I thought he got treated to a loss tonight.

Probably should have drawn a few more fouls but don't care. At the end of the day he grew up. Hope he enjoys a healthy life full of wealth at the next level.

Cousins got treated like a physical center...

Cousins got treated like a physical center...

 

I'm a Duke first guy, but he got raped tonight at times and the officials swallowed their whistle.

I get so tired of people saying that referees don't cause a team to win or lose a game, but I will say this right now. Cousins was treated in this tournament like he was going to get no breaks. He was mugged, thrown to the floor and treated like Rasheed Wallace only without the Technicals. If people think that referees don't read the newspapers, magazines and watch Sportscenter they are crazy. It's a shame! I thought he handled himself admirably and next year he won't have to worry about that. He will make a lot of money and show the talent he has hopefully on an even playing field.

  • Author
I'm a Duke first guy, but he got raped tonight at times and the officials swallowed their whistle.

 

I love that you said that. You know haw much better that makes me feel about you Duke fans on here! I ain't kidding! You just earned big time respect!

How he kept his cool I will never know. It has been sad to watch. Hanging off his arms, jumping on his back...:isurrender:

Boogie had a rough go of it, especially tonight. Not the reason we lost at all though.

  • Author
Boogie had a rough go of it, especially tonight. Not the reason we lost at all though.

 

I can agree there, but maybe another foul call or two might have changed the difference.:irked:

Cousins was beat to death tonight. There is no excuse for officials to let a player get hammered that badly and swallow the whistle.

 

He was body-slammed in the Cornell game and officials pretended that nothing even happened.

I can agree there, but maybe another foul call or two might have changed the difference.:irked:

 

I doubt it the way tonight was going that would have jsut been more missed FT's.

  • Author
I doubt it the way tonight was going that would have jsut been more missed FT's.

 

Maybe someone else might have fouled out earlier.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.