Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Big Cuz's Treatment

Featured Replies

And UK fans wonder why so many people don't like them....let's not sit here and act like Cousins was the only big man that got banged around down low guys.

 

For those who think he got treated unfairly, realize this...he went to the line 23 times during the tournament which ties him for 5th amongst all players who played in the tournament. That's more than any other BIG MAN in the tournament. If anything, you should be worried about his free throw shooting (9-23 39.1%) and not the calls that went for or against him.

 

Only Gordon Hayward (31), Devin Ebanks (28), Da-Sean Butler (28), and Evan Turner (24) shot more free throws than him. Jacob Pullen was the other player tied with him with 23 attempted free throws.

 

The officials overall have let ALL TEAMS (including your beloved Wildcats) play so what's the point of this thread other than to try and make ANOTHER excuse for why they lost last night?

  • Replies 64
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And UK fans wonder why so many people don't like them....let's not sit here and act like Cousins was the only big man that got banged around down low guys.

 

For those who think he got treated unfairly, realize this...he went to the line 23 times during the tournament which ties him for 5th amongst all players who played in the tournament. That's more than any other BIG MAN in the tournament. If anything, you should be worried about his free throw shooting (9-23 39.1%) and not the calls that went for or against him.

 

The officials overall have let ALL TEAMS (including your beloved Wildcats) play so what's the point of this thread other than to try and make ANOTHER excuse for why they lost last night?

Coming from a guy who has been a West Virginia fan for about a day :lol:

Coming from a guy who has been a West Virginia fan for about a day :lol:

 

I was wondering when he started cheering for WV.:confused:

^ More than likely about 19 hours.

BTW, UK did get more calls last night...hence them shooting 10 more free throws than West Va.

 

Move on.

BTW, UK did get more calls last night...hence them shooting 10 more free throws than West Va.

 

Move on.

 

:ohbrother:

Coming from a guy who has been a West Virginia fan for about a day :lol:

 

I was wondering when he started cheering for WV.:confused:

 

Not a West Va fan, but I am a fan of Huggins and Big East teams.

 

I have nothing against UK. In fact, my girlfriend has season tickets so I've been to my fair share of games this year and actually rooted for them.

I just get tired of hearing all the complaining from the UK fans any time they lose.

 

As far as the avatar, I just found it funny since the West Va players were mocking a dance that was proclaimed the "John Wall Dance" because he plays for UK when it was actually a dance that he got from a Louisville rapper.

 

Carry on.

Cousins was abused tonight and throughout the tournamnet. The refs turn thier back to what ever happens to him.

 

And another thing, he defintelt doesn't dish out the abuse he takes. He matured over the season. Frankly, at the beginning of the season, I thought he was gonna sit alot of games out for his antics. But, he learned how to deal with it.

Uk gets beat by 7 and makes like 2 3's and misses around 15 free throws. WV makes what around 10 3's when they average 6. Yes WV won but you play that game 10 times UK wins at least 8/10.

 

But WV won the game bottom line. Ticked me off when they were dancing and mocking John Wall.

Not a West Va fan, but I am a fan of Huggins and Big East teams.

 

I have nothing against UK. In fact, my girlfriend has season tickets so I've been to my fair share of games this year and actually rooted for them.

I just get tired of hearing all the complaining from the UK fans any time they lose.

 

As far as the avatar, I just found it funny since the West Va players were mocking a dance that was proclaimed the "John Wall Dance" because he plays for UK when it was actually a dance that he got from a Louisville rapper.

 

Carry on.

And we get tired of fake fans of teams that beat us :idunno:

And we get tired of fake fans of teams that beat us :idunno:

 

:lol::cool:

 

Please come better.

 

My comments are from an unbiased standpoint of what I saw.

 

Check the Tennessee and South Carolina threads when UK lost...no comments from me.

 

You simply assume I'm a "fake fan" because I chime in with what probably 85% of non UK fans are thinking as well.

 

Again...carry on.

Uk gets beat by 7 and makes like 2 3's and misses around 15 free throws. WV makes what around 10 3's when they average 6. Yes WV won but you play that game 10 times UK wins at least 8/10.

 

But WV won the game bottom line. Ticked me off when they were dancing and mocking John Wall.

 

I think they were mocking the fans more than John Wall. I believe there's a great respect from those players toward Wall. His game speaks for itself.

I think they were mocking the fans more than John Wall. I believe there's a great respect from those players toward Wall. His game speaks for itself.

 

Imitation is one of the greatest forms of respect.

What bothered me the most was running to the monitor when Cousins fouled Butler. I believe that there would not have been a monitor check for any other player.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.