Prayers for Sidelinedoc's family

sidelinedoc

I am asking everyone to keep my 11 year old step-daughter in their thoughts and prayers. She has a cavernoma, a blood filled cyst, deep in her brain that we have monitored over 4 years but recently it has grown and showed signs of leakage. The neurosurgeon at Children's Hospital in Columbus, OH has referred us to Barrow Neurosurgical Associates/St. Joseph's Hospital in Phoenix, AZ for the brain surgery. They have given us an excellent prognosis but I do request prayer for her. Please also pray for safe travel mercies for Mikayla, her mom, Mikayla's dad and myself. I love my BGP family and thank you in advance for your prayers.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prayers for Mikayla, you, and the entire family, Doc.

Today at the Raceland High School football field, there was a mass balloon release held in honor of Mikayla. All of the elementary students from the district, as well as some High School students, gathered on the field with balloons in hand. After letting Mikayla know how much she meant to all of them, they gave a big countdown and let the balloons soar into the heavens!! It was such a beautiful sight to behold, seeing a whole community come together for a very special girl. Just know, Doc, that all of Raceland's thoughts and prayers will be with you on your journey.