Prayers for Sidelinedoc's family

sidelinedoc

Thanks Spindoc for updating everyone. They took the arterial line, central line and the catheter out today and she was seated for a little over 1/2 hour. She was taken for a walk but she liked lying in bed much more. :lol: They expect to take the drainage tube out of head in the morning and put her in a normal room (out of PICU). Mom, dad and myself have been through a lot of emotions this week but there have been a lot of prayer warriors out there saying many prayers. We serve an awesome God and He does answer prayer. We still have 24 hours in the critical window and we just ask for your continued prayers and positive thoughts.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Spindoc for updating everyone. They took the arterial line, central line and the catheter out today and she was seated for a little over 1/2 hour. She was taken for a walk but she liked lying in bed much more. :lol: They expect to take the drainage tube out of head in the morning and put her in a normal room (out of PICU). Mom, dad and myself have been through a lot of emotions this week but there have been a lot of prayer warriors out there saying many prayers. We serve an awesome God and He does answer prayer. We still have 24 hours in the critical window and we just ask for your continued prayers and positive thoughts.

I am so glad to hear this!!! You all have been in many thoughts and prayers. Hopefully there will be nothing but more good news to come.

Mikayla was dismissed from the hospital on Saturday (4-3-10) and we brought her home Sunday. She has had physical therapy on Monday and the PT text me to tell me she was balancing on a wobble board and doing squats on it as well. The staples come out tomorrow and school next Monday. She was truly touched and healed with God's help. Thank you to everyone who prayed and continues to lift her up. You BGPers are awesome and I am glad to be part of this fraternity. :thumb: