Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Proposal 20 Passed

Featured Replies

Trinity

 

They've gotten beaten by them like a drum in the first round for a long time.

With the exception of you all last year, so have the rest of us that have faced them. That's not a reason to run away.

  • Replies 522
  • Views 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It will never come to that. Too many lawyers and politicians before it would ever get to separate championships.

I think that you might be a little optomistic, though I am against this idea. I would not have thought that they would have gotten so many votes as they did.

Lloyd was one of them.

 

 

at least we all know that gametime is adamently against euch an enigma..

With the exception of you all last year, so have the rest of us that have faced them. That's not a reason to run away.

BC gave them a few good games, so has Dixie.

BC gave them a few good games, so has Dixie.

Hopefully will give them even more this year. :thumb:

Do you know which schools???

LLoyd and Ryle. LLoyd's Superintedent is a BC graduate. If that means anything.

I don't think there should be any privacy...let's see who are chicken livers!

I think they were supposed to decide ahead of time whether it would be an open vote or a secret ballot.

 

On another topic. The association also approved this really cool new state championship trophy. I like it!

trophy1.jpg

:fight: I will never pay admission to another game involving a public school. I will never buy a hot dog at a public school, a soda, or a candy bar from the kid that comes to my door.

 

I'll stand by this even if this preposterous proposal DOESN'T make it past the BOC and beyond! :fight: :fight:

 

Don't ask me to buy that wrapping paper for your kids fundraiser. Don't EVEN ask to wash my dirty car so your cheerleaders can go to competition. It's not happening! :fight: :fight:

LET the LAWSUITS start.

 

Todays vote was not a surprize.

Lets hope Trinity, St. X, blow out Fern Creek, Male, then the public school cry babies will have something more to talk about.

I think they were supposed to decide ahead of time whether it would be an open vote or a secret ballot.

But I am sure it would not hold if they wanted a secret vote. I think at least some of the media will file for the release under the Freedom of Information Act.

:fight: I will never pay admission to another game involving a public school. I will never buy a hot dog at a public school, a soda, or a candy bar from the kid that comes to my door.

 

I'll stand by this even if this preposterous proposal DOESN'T make it past the BOC and beyond! :fight: :fight:

 

Don't ask me to buy that wrapping paper for your kids fundraiser. Don't EVEN ask to wash my dirty car so your cheerleaders can go to competition. It's not happening! :fight: :fight:

We should remember that not ALL public schools were for this and most parents and students certainly weren't.
We should remember that not ALL public schools were for this and most parents and students certainly weren't.

I'm very surprised at how many public schools DIDN'T vote against it. Somebody would make a good used car salesman it seems.

I don't think the public schools understand the backlash that will occur from this. Regardless if this thing passes or not I would think that some private schools will not play teams that voted for this.

 

Also, what would a school do with a watered down trophy?

^

^

^

I'll amend that to saying that I will never support a school that voted for the ban...

We should remember that not ALL public schools were for this and most parents and students certainly weren't.

:thumb: :thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.