Proposal 20 Passed

TigerKat

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It will never come to that. Too many lawyers and politicians before it would ever get to separate championships.

I think that you might be a little optomistic, though I am against this idea. I would not have thought that they would have gotten so many votes as they did.

I don't think there should be any privacy...let's see who are chicken livers!

I think they were supposed to decide ahead of time whether it would be an open vote or a secret ballot.

On another topic. The association also approved this really cool new state championship trophy. I like it!

trophy1.jpg

:fight: I will never pay admission to another game involving a public school. I will never buy a hot dog at a public school, a soda, or a candy bar from the kid that comes to my door.

I'll stand by this even if this preposterous proposal DOESN'T make it past the BOC and beyond! :fight: :fight:

Don't ask me to buy that wrapping paper for your kids fundraiser. Don't EVEN ask to wash my dirty car so your cheerleaders can go to competition. It's not happening! :fight: :fight:

:fight: I will never pay admission to another game involving a public school. I will never buy a hot dog at a public school, a soda, or a candy bar from the kid that comes to my door.

I'll stand by this even if this preposterous proposal DOESN'T make it past the BOC and beyond! :fight: :fight:

Don't ask me to buy that wrapping paper for your kids fundraiser. Don't EVEN ask to wash my dirty car so your cheerleaders can go to competition. It's not happening! :fight: :fight:

We should remember that not ALL public schools were for this and most parents and students certainly weren't.

I don't think the public schools understand the backlash that will occur from this. Regardless if this thing passes or not I would think that some private schools will not play teams that voted for this.

Also, what would a school do with a watered down trophy?