TigerKat

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

SEE YA

Gladly my friend...but I think that you will (if the seperation happens) see mroe seperation from us to the publics....scholarships would be aplenty and kids ( and parents alike) will love to send their kids to us. The college coaches will love to watch us.....I can see a snowball effect, can't you?

I would not be surprised if this went through.....I was reading on another thead what the Guru said about this being un-american. If it should not pass though the Board of Controls, and the BOE, then that would be truely un-american. Obviously (right or wrong) the majority rules, and in this case the majority has spoken. Should the other not follow suit, then that would TURELY be UN-AMERICAN.

Gladly my friend...but I think that you will (if the seperation happens) see mroe seperation from us to the publics....scholarships would be aplenty and kids ( and parents alike) will love to send their kids to us. The college coaches will love to watch us.....I can see a snowball effect, can't you?

I do...and I am from a public...we will be less and less noticed. Hands down.

Especially in the sport I follow...volleyball.

BOO on Prop 20 and all who support it.

There will now be 2 divisions...

The Private School Division

and

The Whiner Division

Alternative:

Private School Division

and

Powder Puff Division

You very well could be right but coaches will find the good kids where ever they play...ie. Tim Couch

I would not be surprised if this went through.....I was reading on another thead what the Guru said about this being un-american. If it should not pass though the Board of Controls, and the BOE, then that would be truely un-american. Obviously (right or wrong) the majority rules, and in this case the majority has spoken. Should the other not follow suit, then that would TURELY be UN-AMERICAN.

Checks and Balances. Sounds American to me. I hope this does not pass with the BOE. I wonder how my school voted. I wonder how most of Eastern Kentucky voted really.

It is so biased though...there are how many public school voting and how many private school voting. The privates are outnumbered before the vote even starts. Majority spoke before the vote even started.