Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Proposal 20 Passed

Featured Replies

Lloyd wouldn't play a private school in the 2A playoffs until the finals at best. This is a petty issue with St Henry and CCH from all I can tell...

 

Lloyd & Ryle voted for Prop 20 simply because of Cov Cath & St. Henry?

  • Replies 522
  • Views 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder if and private school had the chance to run up the score as much as they wanted, would they do so Vs a school that supported this Prop?

Lloyd & Ryle voted for Prop 20 simply because of Cov Cath & St. Henry?

I know nothing on Ryle other than they voted for this the last time it was proposed as well...

SEE YA

 

Gladly my friend...but I think that you will (if the seperation happens) see mroe seperation from us to the publics....scholarships would be aplenty and kids ( and parents alike) will love to send their kids to us. The college coaches will love to watch us.....I can see a snowball effect, can't you?

I think that we should also play against the teams that voted against this proposal, as that would help them get better than the pansies.

I agree, just take it easy on us :)

I would love to see both X and Trinity make it to the finals this year, and then both of them forfeit the game a few days before, hope the KHSAA has enough for the rent at Papa John.

 

Wouldn't that be simply awesome....

I would love to see a private win it at every level...

I would not be surprised if this went through.....I was reading on another thead what the Guru said about this being un-american. If it should not pass though the Board of Controls, and the BOE, then that would be truely un-american. Obviously (right or wrong) the majority rules, and in this case the majority has spoken. Should the other not follow suit, then that would TURELY be UN-AMERICAN.

Gladly my friend...but I think that you will (if the seperation happens) see mroe seperation from us to the publics....scholarships would be aplenty and kids ( and parents alike) will love to send their kids to us. The college coaches will love to watch us.....I can see a snowball effect, can't you?

I do...and I am from a public...we will be less and less noticed. Hands down.

Especially in the sport I follow...volleyball.

BOO on Prop 20 and all who support it.

Wouldn't that be simply awesome....

 

 

No that would be stupid.

There will now be 2 divisions...

 

The Private School Division

 

and

 

The Whiner Division

Alternative:

 

Private School Division

 

and

 

Powder Puff Division

Gladly my friend...but I think that you will (if the seperation happens) see mroe seperation from us to the publics....scholarships would be aplenty and kids ( and parents alike) will love to send their kids to us. The college coaches will love to watch us.....I can see a snowball effect, can't you?

 

 

You very well could be right but coaches will find the good kids where ever they play...ie. Tim Couch

I would not be surprised if this went through.....I was reading on another thead what the Guru said about this being un-american. If it should not pass though the Board of Controls, and the BOE, then that would be truely un-american. Obviously (right or wrong) the majority rules, and in this case the majority has spoken. Should the other not follow suit, then that would TURELY be UN-AMERICAN.

 

 

Checks and Balances. Sounds American to me. I hope this does not pass with the BOE. I wonder how my school voted. I wonder how most of Eastern Kentucky voted really.

I would not be surprised if this went through.....I was reading on another thead what the Guru said about this being un-american. If it should not pass though the Board of Controls, and the BOE, then that would be truely un-american. Obviously (right or wrong) the majority rules, and in this case the majority has spoken. Should the other not follow suit, then that would TURELY be UN-AMERICAN.

It is so biased though...there are how many public school voting and how many private school voting. The privates are outnumbered before the vote even starts. Majority spoke before the vote even started.

Checks and Balances. Sounds American to me. I hope this does not pass with the BOE. I wonder how my school voted. I wonder how most of Eastern Kentucky voted really.

 

 

I personally know how four schools voted....all county schools and all in eastern KY....ALL VOTED YES

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.