Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Which UK Coaches Cheated?

Yes or No 53 members have voted

  1. 1. Yes or No

    • I think Coach Rupp cheated
      1%
    • I do NOT think Coach Rupp cheated
      1%
    • I think Joe B cheated
      0%
      0
    • I do NOT think Joe B cheated
      3%
    • I think Eddie cheated
      26%
    • I do NOT think Eddie cheated
      0%
      0
    • I think Rick P cheated
      1%
    • I do NOT think Rick P cheated
      0%
      0
    • I think Tubby cheated
      1%
    • I do NOT think Tubby cheated
      5%
    • I think BCG cheated
      0%
      0
    • I do NOT think BCG cheated
      0%
      0
    • I think Cal cheats
      11%
    • I do NOT think Cal cheats
      15%
    • I think they all have cheated
      30%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Clyde, you remind me of one of those parents that are always hollering at the refs. This poll is kinda like a foul that never got called, if the whistle don't blow, then it never happened.

  • Replies 43
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Clyde, you remind me of one of those parents that are always hollering at the refs. This poll is kinda like a foul that never got called, if the whistle don't blow, then it never happened.

 

Yeah, and that Emery package to Chris Mills was just a plant by those UK haters! :lol:

Yeah, and that Emery package to Chris Mills was just a plant by those UK haters! :lol:

It was those crazy UL fans... :thumb:

I think Rupp era had cheating. Do I think he personally gave money? No.

 

I don't think Hall, Pitino, or Tubby cheated, or knew of any cheating.

 

I don't think Calipari cheated, or cheats. I do, however, think he runs his program too "loosely" and for that, the Camby situation happened.

Who thinks every coach in college basketball has cheated?

The latter.

 

 

Then I would vote Rupp, Hall and Sutton as guilty.

Who thinks every coach in college basketball has cheated?

 

 

I don't.

Who thinks every coach in college basketball has cheated?

 

I don't think every coach in basketball cheats. I mean come places don't care about winning so I am guessing whoever those schools you never hear of don't cheat. I am guessing UK, Duke, UNC and all the big ones not necessarily cheat but bend the rules to land the big names.

John Wooden was the biggest cheater of all time.. Had he been under the scrutiny of todays NCAA he would not have lasted two years...

I don't think every coach in basketball cheats. I mean come places don't care about winning so I am guessing whoever those schools you never hear of don't cheat. I am guessing UK, Duke, UNC and all the big ones not necessarily cheat but bend the rules to land the big names.

 

I love hearing the two sides of this on Calipari. One group of UK fans will say "he's not a cheater"...while another group is saying "he's not doing anything that everybody else isn't doing" (even if it is wrong). :lol: :lol: :lol:

Speaking of the famous Emery Air Freight package that "popped" open, can someone tell me why Emery settled with Dwayne Casey after he brought forth a law suit against them? I seem to remember that part of the agreement was that Casey could never disclose the amount of the settlement. I wish he could write a book about that whole time period. I am not sure any of us will ever know the truth regarding the Chris Mills incident.

I would vote for all, but I'm not sure if Tubby cheated. The only instance that may even be close is the fax for Morris. But no idea Tubby built enough credit with me for me to believe him that one time.

Every last one, and about 95% of the rest of college basketball coaches.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.