Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Which UK Coaches Cheated?

Yes or No 53 members have voted

  1. 1. Yes or No

    • I think Coach Rupp cheated
      1%
    • I do NOT think Coach Rupp cheated
      1%
    • I think Joe B cheated
      0%
      0
    • I do NOT think Joe B cheated
      3%
    • I think Eddie cheated
      26%
    • I do NOT think Eddie cheated
      0%
      0
    • I think Rick P cheated
      1%
    • I do NOT think Rick P cheated
      0%
      0
    • I think Tubby cheated
      1%
    • I do NOT think Tubby cheated
      5%
    • I think BCG cheated
      0%
      0
    • I do NOT think BCG cheated
      0%
      0
    • I think Cal cheats
      11%
    • I do NOT think Cal cheats
      15%
    • I think they all have cheated
      30%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Curious as to UK fans' perception of coaches cheating.

 

For the poll I click on either "yes" or "no" for each coach listed.

 

When defining "cheated" lets use "paying players or their family."

  • Replies 43
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Hold on. I need a mod to allow multiple votes in the poll.

This should be taken down period!

And people think I have an anti-UK agenda :lol:

  • Author

What's the problem with asking opinions?

 

IMO Rupp, Joe B, and Eddie cheated.

 

Is my saying it any different than asking in a poll?

  • Author
And people think I have an anti-UK agenda :lol:

 

For the record, the creator of the poll is a big UK fan.

 

However, he wasn't born on the back of a turnip truck.

I am not sure if the cheat. Do they bend the rules to fit what they are trying to accomplish? Yes, I think every college coach walks a fine line.

I am not sure if the cheat. Do they bend the rules to fit what they are trying to accomplish? Yes, I think every college coach walks a fine line.

 

:thumb:

 

Very well stated! Time progresses and so do rule changes and it is sometimes hard to distinguish the rules (and the bending by most at the time) from cheating.

  • Author

I'm not talking about "walking a fine line."

 

As I stated, I'm defining cheating as "giving money."

I highly doubt UK cheated to get Thomas, Woo, Perry, Alleyne.

  • Author
I highly doubt UK cheated to get Thomas, Woo, Perry, Alleyne.

 

 

What about Rex Chapman?

 

Kenny Walker?

Now when you say gave players money? Are you saying that the coaches personally gave the players money to come to UK, or are you saying that the coaches were aware that boosters padded the pockets of the players while they were at UK? I certainly believe the latter.

  • Author
Now when you say gave players money? Are you saying that the coahces personally gave the players money to come to UK, or are you saying that the coaches were aware that boosters padded the pockets of the players while they were at UK? I certainly believe the latter.

 

The latter.

Is there really a need to even have Sutton on here?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.