Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Which UK Coaches Cheated?

Yes or No 53 members have voted

  1. 1. Yes or No

    • I think Coach Rupp cheated
      1%
    • I do NOT think Coach Rupp cheated
      1%
    • I think Joe B cheated
      0%
      0
    • I do NOT think Joe B cheated
      3%
    • I think Eddie cheated
      26%
    • I do NOT think Eddie cheated
      0%
      0
    • I think Rick P cheated
      1%
    • I do NOT think Rick P cheated
      0%
      0
    • I think Tubby cheated
      1%
    • I do NOT think Tubby cheated
      5%
    • I think BCG cheated
      0%
      0
    • I do NOT think BCG cheated
      0%
      0
    • I think Cal cheats
      11%
    • I do NOT think Cal cheats
      15%
    • I think they all have cheated
      30%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

One way or another I think they all have and 99% of other coaches too.

  • Replies 43
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Going by the letter of the rule book they all cheat.

Limiting it to paying for players I'd guess all programs do but head coaches aren't directly involved and are purposefully uninformed.

  • Author
Then I would vote Rupp, Hall and Sutton as guilty.

 

We're on the same page.

  • Author
John Wooden was the biggest cheater of all time.. Had he been under the scrutiny of todays NCAA he would not have lasted two years...

 

Correct. While he probably didn't have the money over himself he did have his #1 booster do it.

 

I suspect Rupp, Hall, and Sutton operated in a similar manner.

One way or another I think they all have and 99% of other coaches too.

No doubt in my mind. This is a cut throat business and I like you feel 99% of coaches at least bend the rules. By definition that may not be cheating, but we all know what it really is. The other 1% were fired after three seasons.

For the record, the creator of the poll is a big UK fan.

 

However, he wasn't born on the back of a turnip truck.

 

But he was driving it. :thumb:

Who thinks every coach in college basketball has cheated?

 

I don't! I think there is more that have than not.

I think Coach Cal's track record with developing point guards & top flight talent that he's past the point where he has to cheat.

 

Derrick Rose, Tyreke Evans, John Wall, Eric Bledsoe, et. al. If you're the #1 PG, who would you want to play for?

The ones who won the most.

I think Coach Cal's track record with developing point guards & top flight talent that he's past the point where he has to cheat.

 

Derrick Rose, Tyreke Evans, John Wall, Eric Bledsoe, et. al. If you're the #1 PG, who would you want to play for?

 

Yeah and Worldwide Wes is just another fan of the game. :rolleyes:

 

Look, I don't dispute the fact that Calipari is a good coach, with regards to handling the talent on the floor. But, let's take the blinders off. There are still many other coaches out there that can do the same thing. So, to think that all he has to do is sit back and let his reputation be his recruiting tool is naive.

I don't.

 

Nor do I. I only think the coaches who win cheat. The coach at Cornell might not.

Nor do I. I only think the coaches who win cheat. The coach at Cornell might not.

 

That's because he and his players out SMART ya!!! :lol::lol:

That's because he and his players out SMART ya!!! :lol::lol:

 

Ohhhhhhh snap! :lol:

Ohhhhhhh snap! :lol:

 

Thanks I'm here all week! :clap::clap::clap:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.