Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Awful Bracket So Far

Featured Replies

So Marquette had to mess around and help the downfall of my bracket. That and Georgetown not showing up and Vandy choking, things aren't looking too bright.

  • Replies 31
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've lost four teams in my Sweet 16, including Marquette, who I stupidly thought Kentucky would beat in the Elite 8!

 

Oh well. My wife and I put a dinner on it every year and I've won four straight. Looks like she might be picking the place this season!:lol:

My only hope is everyone else made the same picks for the most part.

The Georgetown game got me, and then OD over ND. I wrote Old, then scratched it out and put ND. :irked:

Missed on Georgetown, correct on Marquette and Vandy going down.

As my favorite neighbor growing up would say "done blowd 'er up"

I can't ever remember losing three S16 teams during the first day of action (UTEP,GTown,Marquette).

I used to find that if I was awful on day one, I'd get hot on day two, it is rather refreshing to not have to worry about it this year. I am hoping for long shots to win, except for my boys.

Thankfully there is no money on my bracket this year.

My bracket is busted to pieces. Not very good picks by me this year.

I went 10-6.

 

Winners: Kansas, Kentucky, Tennessee, Baylor, Washington, New Mexico, Murray St, BYU, Kansas St, Villanova

 

Losers: Georgetown, Notre Dame, Texas, UNLV, Richmond, UTEP

 

I had Gtown in the Final 4 and UTEP in the Sweet 16. :irked:

 

 

My 11 yr old son got it right and actually picked Ohio U. :thumb:

I used to find that if I was awful on day one, I'd get hot on day two, it is rather refreshing to not have to worry about it this year. I am hoping for long shots to win, except for my boys.

 

This is how it works for me, too. Since I had a good day yesterday, you can look for Maryland, Xavier, Pitt, Siena, Utah St., Clemson, and Cornell to likely lose, as they are amongst my day 2 picks.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.