Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Awful Bracket So Far

Featured Replies

Missed Georgetown, Texas, Notre Dame and Richmond. 12-4 probably means that today will be worse.

  • Replies 31
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The last time I didn't fill out a bracket was 1998 when the Comeback Cats won the title. So this year, I decided not to fill out one. I am not superstitious, ... just a little titious!

 

That being said, had I filled one out, mine would not be in good shape right now. I would probably be lucky to have 10 wins.

 

I did participate in a blind draw. I got Murray St and St. Marys. Probably won't win with either of those, but Murray St at least gave me a thrill on Thursday!!

From the BGP pool:

 

 

Group Standings (Top 10 of 62)View Complete Standings Rank Bracket Correct Picks Points Possible Pts

1 TrueBlueWildcat ryan w 13 of 16 13 189

1 WildcatScratchFever Sca 13 of 16 13 181

3 SEbell Joseph 12 of 16 12 186

3 nWo * Papaw 12 of 16 12 184

3 Reality Check Papa B 12 of 16 12 184

3 Bracket#1 djd02_2000 12 of 16 12 182

3 Jumper_Dad jumper_dad 12 of 16 12 182

3 RomanEmpire T 12 of 16 12 158

3 kentucky_wildcat Jeffrey 12 of 16 12 156

10 Alabama Larry white6393@... 11 of 16 11 185

10 kinglouie king louie 11 of 16 11 181

I had Washington over Marquette. :D

 

For some reason I think I had Washington in the Sweet 16.

My work bracket is not too bad (only missing 1 Sweet 16 team: Richmond), but my BGP bracket imploded upon itself.:puke:

Missed on Georgetown, correct on Marquette and Vandy going down.

 

:thumb:

 

Richmond really hurt me. Other than that, I did pretty good. Especially considering the chaos of the day.

Went 9-7 in my big money bracket...

 

Winners: Kansas, Tennessee, BYU, Kansas State, Villanova, Baylor, Old Dominion, New Mexico, Kentucky

 

Losers: UNLV, Georgetown, Richmond, UTEP, Vanderbilt, Texas, Marquette

 

:ohbrother:

Went 9-7 in my big money bracket...

 

Winners: Kansas, Tennessee, BYU, Kansas State, Villanova, Baylor, Old Dominion, New Mexico, Kentucky

 

Losers: UNLV, Georgetown, Richmond, UTEP, Vanderbilt, Texas, Marquette

 

:ohbrother:

 

Ouch. Did you lose any Sweet 16s or Elite 8s?

14-2 and all my 2nd round winners are still alive. However, this just means day 2 is going to be horrible. :D

Georgetown also hurt me, and their game wasn't even close. But from what I hear nation wide a lot of folks are hurting.

Looks like my bracket with Vandy making it to the Final Four should be tossed!

The Nova loss was HUGE for me. Put me in a very good spot to win all 4 of my pools. I'm now in SUPER anti-Duke mode!

 

An early 'Cuse loss won't be bad either. :D

The Nova loss was HUGE for me. Put me in a very good spot to win all 4 of my pools. I'm now in SUPER anti-Duke mode!

 

An early 'Cuse loss won't be bad either. :D

 

Did you have Baylor and KState getting to the FF?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.