Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Final Four Picks

Featured Replies

Still Standing by mine except for Kansas.

Ky

BAylor

Syracuse even though I really think it may be Kansas ST.

Ohio St. (but watch out for That tourney Coach Izzo .)

  • Replies 73
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New Final Four...

 

Cornell

Baylor

Michigan State

Kansas State

New Final Four...

 

Cornell

Baylor

Michigan State

Kansas State

 

You really hate UK that bad don't you?:lol:

My new Final Four

Kentucky

Ohio State

Syracuse

St. Mary's (crazy... I know)

Ohio State seemingly has the easiest road. Especially with an injured Lucas for the Spartans.

New Final Four...

 

Cornell

Baylor

Michigan State

Kansas State

 

Is your last name Gottlieb? :lol:

If we're all doing new ones...

 

Tennessee

Syracuse

Kentucky

Baylor

If we're all doing new ones...

 

Tennessee

Syracuse

Kentucky

Baylor

My original was UK, Baylor, Kansas State, and Kansas. I'll replace Kansas with Ohio State.

My original is still intact at:

 

Ohio State

Syracuse

West Virginia

Baylor

 

Honestly, the only one I'm wavering on in the least is West Virginia in lieu of Kentucky. Ohio State and Syracuse are almost locks in my mind at this point.

Kansas

 

Pitt

 

New mexico

 

Baylor

 

Baylor beating Kansas in the final.

 

Don't laugh...I picked the BCS Champs. :banana: :jump:

I guess you still could have the winner. :D

I still have 3 teams left in UK, Baylor, and Xavier...

 

I am mad at myself for not having Ohio St in it. I had them in over Kansas, then at the last minute changed it to Kansas.

I certainly wouldn't be surprised to see Northern Iowa and St. Mary's in it. I think St. Mary's probably has the easier path to make it, considering their make up as a team and who they may have to face.

New final 4 picks.

 

Syracuse

Ohio St.

Duke

Kentucky

My original is still intact at:

 

Ohio State

Syracuse

West Virginia

Baylor

 

Honestly, the only one I'm wavering on in the least is West Virginia in lieu of Kentucky. Ohio State and Syracuse are almost locks in my mind at this point.

 

I don't view anyone in this tournament as a lock...:lol:

 

The Buckeyes certainly seem to be in the best position as a high seed. They get Tennessee, then the winner of Michigan State (minus their best player) or Northern Iowa.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.