Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Final Four Picks

Featured Replies

Kentucky

Kansas

Villanova

Pittsburg

 

I have a feeling someone will make it who hasnt been talked about as much as the #1 and 2# seeds, so I put Pittsburg in there. No reason really; just taking a guess.

  • Replies 73
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kansas

Kansas State

Kentucky

Richmond

Kentucky

Kansas

Villanova

Pittsburg

 

I have a feeling someone will make it who hasnt been talked about as much as the #1 and 2# seeds, so I put Pittsburg in there. No reason really; just taking a guess.

 

I simply cannot trust Pittsburgh, but they make break through. I didn't think Carolina would win again simply because Roy seemed to be a choke artist, same with Kansas and Self before their title. Pittsburgh consistently underachieves in the tournament, but if there is a time to break through, this is the year.

I've got UL winning the whole thing...I just haven't figured out ALL the teams they have to beat to do it. :D

 

A UK/UL final four game could possibly shut this site down :D

My final four is absurd, but it is what it is:

K. State vs G-Town

West Virginia vs Notre Dame

 

Again, absurd, but I only fill out one bracket and there it is.

My final four is absurd, but it is what it is:

K. State vs G-Town

West Virginia vs Notre Dame

 

Again, absurd, but I only fill out one bracket and there it is.

 

You can go ahead and change your display picture if that's your Final Four.

 

Only kidding. But seriously... come on.

^^^ three Big East in the Final Four, might not be a bad pick.

Ohio State

Syracuse

Baylor

UK

I took:

 

Kentucky

Kansas

Syracuse

Duke

 

Kentucky vs. Syracuse in the title game

 

Cats win...

My final four is absurd, but it is what it is:

K. State vs G-Town

West Virginia vs Notre Dame

 

Again, absurd, but I only fill out one bracket and there it is.

 

You've put yourself in a hole to say the least...

My Picks

 

Kansas

Syracuse

West Virginia

Baylor

 

Kansas vs WVA

 

Kansas winning

my final 4 picks now

 

*Ohio St

*Syracuse

*Kentucky/West Virgina. can't seem to choose between the 2

*Duke

My FF is still intact, except for Nova :lol:. I hated that pick, but I didn't think there was a true FF team i that bracket.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.