Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Final Four Picks

Featured Replies

As I was filling out my own brackets, I'm curious as to who you are putting into your own?

 

Here are my picks:

 

Midwest - Kansas

West - Syracuse

East - West Virginia

South - Baylor

 

How about yours?

  • Replies 73
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Midwest: Kansas (National Champions)

West: Syracuse

East: Kentucky (National Runner-Up)

South: Texas A&M

As I was filling out my own brackets, I'm curious as to who you are putting into your own?

 

Here are my picks:

 

Midwest - Kansas

West - Syracuse

East - West Virginia

South - Baylor

 

How about yours?

 

I have Missouri taking out West Virginia round 2....

I have Missouri taking out West Virginia round 2....

 

Me too.

 

I like your thinking on this one, but not your champion or runner-up.

  • Author
I have Missouri taking out West Virginia round 2....

That would be a back breaker for me :lol:

Kansas

Kansas State (Runner-up)

Kentucky (Champions)

Nova

  • Author
Kansas

Kansas State (Runner-up)

Kentucky (Champions)

Nova

 

4th time is the charm!

My Final Four has a little twist compared to most.

 

Kansas

Butler

Kentucky

Baylor

I've got UL winning the whole thing...I just haven't figured out ALL the teams they have to beat to do it. :D

So a whole thread is started on how easy a road Duke has to the Final Four but only one person has them in their Final Four picks so far?

 

Hmmmm.

 

I smell contradictions........

 

 

Kentucky

Ohio State

Villanova

Kansas St

So a whole thread is started on how easy a road Duke has to the Final Four but only one person has them in their Final Four picks so far?

 

Hmmmm.

 

I smell contradictions........

 

 

Kentucky

Ohio State

Villanova

Kansas St

 

Just because their road is much easier compared to other teams doesn't mean they'll actually make it out.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.