Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Final Four Picks

Featured Replies

Just because their road is much easier compared to other teams doesn't mean they'll actually make it out.

 

Seems to me if their road is so easy, they'd be a lock.:idunno:

  • Replies 73
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Seems to me if their road is so easy, they'd be a lock.:idunno:

 

Fact is Duke is just not that good. Just because they have the easiest road by far, does not mean they are actually good enough to make it. Your desperately trying though. Gotta give it to you.

Fact is Duke is just not that good. Just because they have the easiest road by far, does not mean they are actually good enough to make it. Your desperately trying though. Gotta give it to you.

 

Who's your final four?

Who's your final four?

 

Mine are in the original FF thread.....http://www.bluegrasspreps.com/showthread.php?t=201791

Mine are in the original FF thread.....http://www.bluegrasspreps.com/showthread.php?t=201791

 

So you believe Baylor is good enough but not Duke? :lol:

So you believe Baylor is good enough but not Duke? :lol:

 

There is about 5 teams that can make it to the Final Four from that bracket. Baylor is a better team....have you watched them?

So you believe Baylor is good enough but not Duke? :lol:

 

I certainly wouldn't be surprised if Baylor made the Final Four over Duke. Outside of tournament experience by the coaches, I think Baylor is the better team and would win.

Fact is Duke is just not that good. Just because they have the easiest road by far, does not mean they are actually good enough to make it. Your desperately trying though. Gotta give it to you.

 

I am not trying anything.:D I gave up trying and I fully admit that Duke receives special treatment from the NCAA/CBS and referees. :thumb:

 

I just wish people would be honest and say they hate Duke and that their hate is the reason they say what they say and start threads about Duke to bash them the way people do on here. I admitted my part. Now will the UK fans that hate Duke so much admit that they cannot have a logical and reasonable discussion about Duke because they hate Duke so much? I doubt it..........

There is about 5 teams that can make it to the Final Four from that bracket. Baylor is a better team....have you watched them?

 

Yes I have, I watched them play Kansas St. in the tournament. LaceDarius Dunn is a heck of a talent and so is the Tweety guy.

 

Can they go to the final four? Absolutely and they just might. I don't think they have a better team than Duke though.

There is about 5 teams that can make it to the Final Four from that bracket. Baylor is a better team....have you watched them?

 

 

Wow!:eek: 5 teams!!!??? That would mean Duke has a pretty tough bracket if there are 5 teams that can beat them. I only counted 3 teams that I think could beat UK.

 

 

I certainly wouldn't be surprised if Baylor made the Final Four over Duke. Outside of tournament experience by the coaches, I think Baylor is the better team and would win.

 

 

As is Villanova and quite possibly Texas A & M. I think we can beat Purdue without Hummel.

I am not trying anything.:D I gave up trying and I fully admit that Duke receives special treatment from the NCAA/CBS and referees. :thumb:

 

I just wish people would be honest and say they hate Duke and that their hate is the reason they say what they say and start threads about Duke to bash them the way people do on here. I admitted my part. Now will the UK fans that hate Duke so much admit that they cannot have a logical and reasonable discussion about Duke because they hate Duke so much? I doubt it..........

 

My hatred for Duke has nothing to do with reality. And keep in mind, it's not just UK fans on this board that feel the same way. It's talked about on any national show you watch. So who is the one who need to be honest?

Wow!:eek: 5 teams!!!??? That would mean Duke has a pretty tough bracket if there are 5 teams that can beat them. I only counted 3 teams that I think could beat UK.

 

 

 

What are you not understanding about the weak part of this. The fact that it's weak means that there is possibilities lesser teams can win. I don't know how to explain it to you to where you can understand. I know you are trying to be witty, but I will take the bait.

Wow!:eek: 5 teams!!!??? That would mean Duke has a pretty tough bracket if there are 5 teams that can beat them. I only counted 3 teams that I think could beat UK.

 

As is Villanova and quite possibly Texas A & M. I think we can beat Purdue without Hummel.

 

Five teams in the region that can make the Final Four doesn't make it tough. If you put WVU, Kentucky, or Kansas in that region, they are easily the favorite and wouldn't have many teams come close.

 

Duke and Baylor, maybe Villanova, are the best teams in that region. Even Texas A&M could make a run at the Elite 8.

Kansas vs. Kansas St.

UK vs. 'Nova.

I am not trying anything.:D I gave up trying and I fully admit that Duke receives special treatment from the NCAA/CBS and referees. :thumb:

 

I just wish people would be honest and say they hate Duke and that their hate is the reason they say what they say and start threads about Duke to bash them the way people do on here. I admitted my part. Now will the UK fans that hate Duke so much admit that they cannot have a logical and reasonable discussion about Duke because they hate Duke so much? I doubt it..........

 

I don't hate Duke, heck until I was 8 or 9 they were my favorite team. Then they cost me like $350 when the lost to Arkansas, and my being born and raised in KY took over and UK was the one and only team for me.

 

I remember playing basketball outside where I was Grant Hill, Cherokee Parks, Jeff Capel, Bobby Hurley, and Antonio Lang. :lol: One of my favorite all-time players is/was JJ Redick. Me saying Duke has the easiest road has zero to do with "hatred", and everything to do with the way their bracket sets up.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.