Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Coach Cal's comments on Dan Patrick show

Featured Replies

Here are the highlights.

 

 

Coach Cal is making his national rounds again today, stopping by and talking with Dan Patrick (or, as Steve Beisner still calls him, Dan Pugh) on his radio show. Coach discussed a number of things, as he tends to do when making these appearances. However, he surprisingly had something to say this time, saying John Wall wants to stay at UK, Duke should not have been a one seed and that Mississippi State should be in the tournament. Coach Cal didn’t really complain about the road ahead of his team, believed by experts to be tough, but did say that having a team that was topping the polls a few weeks ago at the #8 seed is a little frustrating. All in all, a good interview with Cal.

 

http://kentuckysportsradio.com/

John Wall wants to stay at UK. He will not.

 

The same is probably true with Boogie.

That would be something else if he did. If I'm Calipari, I let the kid make his own decision. Don't push him to the NBA right now if he doesn't want to. The kid sounds like he likes the college life and if that's what he wants, let him have that.

Probably depends on how the freshmen fair in the Big Dance...and early exit and they very well could come back for another shot. I doubt it, but we'll see I guess.

 

I just love UK Basketball and so glad that it is fun and exciting to watch again, even if it almost gave me a heart attack Sunday!

It would be absolutely insane if Cousins and Wall came back.

 

However I know the chances of that happening are slim to none.

Probably depends on how the freshmen fair in the Big Dance...and early exit and they very well could come back for another shot. I doubt it, but we'll see I guess.

 

I just love UK Basketball and so glad that it is fun and exciting to watch again, even if it almost gave me a heart attack Sunday!

 

If they win the title, the likelihood of them coming back is probably slim. I also think if they go out early, they will probably head to the NBA. If it is somewhere in the middle, I could see them coming back.

I love that. Cal gives us some great news with Wall (even though we all know hes almost definitly going pro), takes up for Miss. St, and takes a shot at Duke. Can't beat that. :D

I was there yesterday and when the crowd started to chant "One More Year", John Wall was throwing his arms up and down in rythem(sp). I know he was kind of caught up in the moment yesterday, but it sure seems like he is having a good time with all of this. Every time John Wall would enter from the locker room to the court, you could see that he really thought the Ky crowd was awesome. Thanks for a great weekend Cats!!!! Here is for wishful thinking John Wall comes back.

He admitted later that he was just teasing with Dan Patrick...

I love that. Cal gives us some great news with Wall (even though we all know hes almost definitly going pro), takes up for Miss. St, and takes a shot at Duke. Can't beat that. :D

 

You said it!! :thumb: :thumb:

A friend of mine that goes to UK said they asked Wall a couple weeks ago what it would take for him to be back....Paraphrasing, his response was, "A "boatload" of money."....

Love JW, hardest worker in practice, hardest worker in the weight room, and highest GPA on the team. Impressive young man. Let me add this one.............most competitive kid I have ever seen.

The odds of Wall returning for his sophomore season are the same as Uk offering me a scholarship this summer...

I love having Wall but he really should go pro. Make the money while it's there as the media frenzy dies down after a while. I would love to have him as a Wildcat again for selfish reasons but in his best interest I hope he goes pro. With that said, I won't argue or complain if he comes back.

The odds of Wall returning for his sophomore season are the same as Uk offering me a scholarship this summer...

 

Good luck! I hope to see you and Mr. Wall on next years roster.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.