Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Coach Cal's comments on Dan Patrick show

Featured Replies

Doug Gottlieb just predicted that Kentucky will not make the Final 4. He said UK has the most difficult path to the final four, by far.

 

The reasoning behind his prediction was that Kentucky will play too many good defensive teams, including Temple & Wisconsin. I agree with that reasoning, but am not ready to make the same prediction.

Come on now guys. Wall isn't coming back. I wouldn't even be a smart move for him to do so.

A friend of mine that goes to UK said they asked Wall a couple weeks ago what it would take for him to be back....Paraphrasing, his response was, "A "boatload" of money."....

 

Well, we're talking about UK, so those things can easily be arranged, and there are people experienced in those matters in Lexington ... :D

From Cat Scratches:

 

http://www.ukathletics.com/blog/index.html

 

Question: You told Dan Patrick that John Wall wants to stay, that you're going to have to talk to him about it. Is that a legitimate thing he talked to you about?

 

Calipari: "That's me teasing Dan Patrick because I knew he was going to bring it up. We haven't talked about it. What I've told all these guys is focus on being great college players. Focus on what you can do to help our team win. Focus on how you have to work or what you have to do to be your best right now. That's all we're talking about. That's all were focused on. We're not talking about anything next year. We've got three weeks to this season left and that's all we're focused on."

Good luck! I hope to see you and Mr. Wall on next years roster.

 

We play a couple times a week on an 8 foot rim at a neighbors house. I can throw it down pretty hard on the local middle school kids.

 

If only I could get Cal to come watch.

I was there yesterday and when the crowd started to chant "One More Year", John Wall was throwing his arms up and down in rythem(sp). I know he was kind of caught up in the moment yesterday, but it sure seems like he is having a good time with all of this. Every time John Wall would enter from the locker room to the court, you could see that he really thought the Ky crowd was awesome. Thanks for a great weekend Cats!!!! Here is for wishful thinking John Wall comes back.

 

I agree, what an atmosphere. I told the guy next to me that those guys wont ever get to have this feeling again if they leave after this year. Im glad they are getting to experience it but in the NBA they will be playing to quiet crowds that are less than half full most nights. But I guess it may not make a difference if I was getting $600K direct deposited into my checking account every month.

It would be absolutely insane if Cousins and Wall came back.

 

However I know the chances of that happening are slim to none.

 

:thumb:

 

Insane in more ways than one...:lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.